Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 09-10 Season, Part III: "Why Don't You Have a Seat Over There...?"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 09-10 Season, Part III: "Why Don't You Have a Seat Over There...?"

Originally posted by The Darkness View Post
    What I make belongs to me, if somebody else wants it they should of done what I did. (I'm looking at you Mr. President)
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 09-10 Season, Part III: "Why Don't You Have a Seat Over There...?"

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      I think that historically, unions were very valuable and were definitely a very good thing. At this point, I'm not convinced that they are still a necessary part of the system.
      I think that even though the majority of people aren't represented by unions, a lack of unions would lead to lower wages and benefits for everyone. Even if it took time to feel their absence, Americans as a whole would end up with a lower standard of living and an even more stratified economic structure.
      Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
      I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
      Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
        I think that even though the majority of people aren't represented by unions, a lack of unions would lead to lower wages and benefits for everyone. Even if it took time to feel their absence, Americans as a whole would end up with a lower standard of living and an even more stratified economic structure.
        Good. I want everyone who isn't as awesome as me to live like Jurgis Rudkus.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          Good. I want everyone who isn't as awesome as me to live like Jurgis Rudkus.
          EVERYONE SHOULD LIVE TOGETHER IN DIRTY'S MOM'S HOUSE!!!

I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Comment

Wouldn't communists like Unions? Robgreen, you know nothing.
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I have no problem with Union except when they're stopping work from getting done.
              Exactly.

I remember recently when Mercury Marine was considering moving their operations from unionized Fond du Lac to non-union Oklahoma, the union freaked out and told everyone to shoot down their proposed compromise because it "wasn't fair" and everything else, yet for some reason didn't realize that they'd be flat out losing their jobs and be ****ed in the butt. It was interesting to see people who actually cared more about having a means to support their family surface and vote in favor of the compromise instead of blindly following what the loud people in charge of the union were spewing
              @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
              I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

What I make belongs to me, if somebody else wants it they should of done what I did. (I'm looking at you Mr. President)
                Where's Shirtless?
                Huskeeeeez

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                  Wouldn't communists like Unions? Robgreen, you know nothing.
                  Unions fight to be make sure everyone within the Union is being treated equally but they also fight for being treated better and for making more money which is not keeping in line with communist ideals.
                  Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
                  *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
                  Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Unions fight to be make sure everyone within the Union is being treated equally but they also fight for being treated better and for making more money which is not keeping in line with communist ideals.
                    Actually "better living through equal treatment" is pretty much the communist ideal. Communist practice, on the other hand, strays a bit from the ideal.

...Why the fook are we talking about unions and communism?
                    Boosh Factor: 11

Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

Comment

As I said, Robgreen you know nothing.
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

There's a reason it was called "The Soviet Union"
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by MacInnes Diehard View Post
                          Where's Shirtless?
                          What are you getting at? I agree with Oreo's statement...
                          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by crazypotatoes View Post
                            Actually "better living through equal treatment" is pretty much the communist ideal. Communist practice, on the other hand, strays a bit from the ideal.

...Why the fook are we talking about unions and communism?
                            Because nobody really wants to talk about how bad MTU hockey is right now.
                            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

I thought tDarkness was chanelling the Big Guy.
                              Huskeeeeez

Comment

Originally posted by MacInnes Diehard View Post
                                I thought tDarkness was chanelling the Big Guy.
                                You might say they were united.

Comment

Working...
                                X