Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 09-10 Season, Part III: "Why Don't You Have a Seat Over There...?"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michigan Tech 09-10 Season, Part III: "Why Don't You Have a Seat Over There...?"

ok everyone.

deep breath.

again.

again.

ok.

we've been through worse.

we're Yoopers. we can survive this.

again. breath.

visualize John MacInnes.

again.

oh f this. go drink...

again.
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Re: Michigan Tech 09-10 Season, Part III: "Why Don't You Have a Seat Over There...?"

I am numb with how much that game blew.
      Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Comment

look, a55hole, I'm in a really bad mood. don't go f^ckin with us.
          Boosh Factor 4

Comment

my heart bleeds for Tech.

Jamie sounds so discouraged on post game.
            Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Can't win unless if you don't have line chemistry.
              Can't have line chemistry if you don't have constant lines.
              Can't have constant lines if you're constantly getting injured.

Fire Bangen!
              Originally posted by SCSU Euro
              What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Also, we tied the 3rd period. Moral Victory!
                Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                  Can't win unless if you don't have line chemistry.
                  Can't have line chemistry if you don't have constant lines.
                  Can't have constant lines if you're constantly getting injured.

Fire Bangen!
                  As I said earlier today, I'm pretty close to agreeing. Russell is not the problem right now, it's the return of the injury bug and the constant changes in the lineup.

Whatever Bangen is doing to keep these guys in shape and ready to play physical isn't working anymore.
                  Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 12-04-2009, 09:39 PM.

Comment

If anyone wants to do something else Saturday night, I don't think a soul on this board will blame you.

You know what, that's it. I'm calling a strike. This fanbase is now on strike.
                    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                      If anyone wants to do something else Saturday night, I don't think a soul on this board will blame you.

You know what, that's it. I'm calling a strike. This fanbase is now on strike.
                      But then who will be here to entertain and distract the rest of us??
                      Always a Wildcat...
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                        As I said earlier, for the first time in my history as a Tech fan, I'm actually glad that I have other plans for tomorrow evening.

Good luck to the guys tomorrow night, they're going to need it.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                          But then who will be here to entertain and distract the rest of us??
                          Jon.
                          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

In addition, I'd like to motion that we all just put JSR, aka "The Troll", on ignore. It'll be good for the othersiders' blood pressure and I'm tired of arguing with a brick wall. I'm adding him to my list right now.

Comment

How Michigan Tech's season has gone thus far:

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yXXWtMDi7Zw&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yXXWtMDi7Zw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Comment

I think we could all use some laughs after that game. Warning - probably NSFW even with the bleeped out parts.

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uiGCHsLPdE4&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uiGCHsLPdE4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Comment

Working...
                                X