Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 09-10 Season, Part III: "Why Don't You Have a Seat Over There...?"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 09-10 Season, Part III: "Why Don't You Have a Seat Over There...?"

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyAddict View Post
    I'll never forget the one time I've talked to Jamie Russell. It was after the lucheon for Winter Carnival 08. He started giving me crap because I was wearing a Gopher jersey. He got this weird look on his face and asked me "So why are you here wearing that jersey. We're playing Wisconsin." I responsed with "I'm a Gopher fan and I enjoy traveling to other arenas. I've been to about 25 so far and since it's Tech's Winter Carnival I figured I would make the trip up here from the Twin Cities and cheer on Tech." After hearing this the look on his face quickly changed and he started trying to play nice with me. Saying "Oh that's cool. It's nice having fans in college hockey who are willing to travel to follow the sport."

It's too bad there isn't a luncheon on Friday so I could see what Jamie would say to me this time.
    He made fun of MNS last year for wearing a Sioux jersey during the luncheon, "Uh did you take a wrong turn somewhere?"
    Originally posted by Twitch Boy
    Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 09-10 Season, Part III: "Why Don't You Have a Seat Over There...?"

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      How is that a fail? It looks to me they put it up like that to make it look like they are going to clean it after killing it during hunting. Look they have red lights on the stump as blood!
      Even though it's obviously intended, they slap fail on anything.

Comment

I think a bigger fail is the uselessness of an awning without a roof.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
          Even though it's obviously intended, they slap fail on anything.
          Ahh. I thought it had to be an actual fail.

Fail.
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Yager, this is for you...

Today, I was trying to teach my cousin The Twelve Days of Christmas. After trying about six times, he decided to give up. I said, "Come on, Chris, it's not that hard." Without missing a beat, he shouted "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!" at the top of his lungs and ran off. He's four years old. MLIA

(I spend way too much time on MLIA lol)
            Application for Admission to the WCHA:
            http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
            Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
            Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
            Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
            All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
              Yager, this is for you...

Today, I was trying to teach my cousin The Twelve Days of Christmas. After trying about six times, he decided to give up. I said, "Come on, Chris, it's not that hard." Without missing a beat, he shouted "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!" at the top of his lungs and ran off. He's four years old. MLIA

(I spend way too much time on MLIA lol)
              Haha, kids these days... ARE AWESOME.

Comment

Haha, kids these days... ARE AWESOME.
                Yeah I had to refrain from saying it to my 9 year old brother earlier. I was putting him to bed and he was trying to take one of his socks off and he said "It's just too small!"
                Application for Admission to the WCHA:
                http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
                Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
                Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
                Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
                All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  I think a bigger fail is the uselessness of an awning without a roof.
                  Funny, I thought exactly the same thing when I saw that.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
                  Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Comment

No luncheon this Friday, but the Blue Line Club will hold a post-game party following the hockey game on Saturday, December 12, at the Ramada Inn in Hancock. Registration is not required for the event which is open to club members and the general public. A $5 admission fee covers hors d'oeuvres and a chance to meet and mingle with Tech players and coaches.

Maybe bring a little holiday cheer to the final home game of 2009?
                    Huskeeeeez

Comment

Originally posted by MacInnes Diehard View Post
                      Maybe bring a little holiday cheer to the final home game of 2009?
                      Literally? Such as...

On Dasher, On Dancer, On Prancer, on.... just win a mother ****ing god **** ******* ***** of a game already.

Comment

I post early in the morning, find the one other hockey idiot awake this early, and he's gotta be a sarcastic b#%@tard.
                        Huskeeeeez

Comment

Originally posted by MacInnes Diehard View Post
                          I post early in the morning, find the one other hockey idiot awake this early, and he's gotta be a sarcastic b#%@tard.
                          Good morning!

Comment

Literally? Such as...

On Dasher, On Dancer, On Prancer, on.... just win a mother ****ing god **** ******* ***** of a game already.
                            Agreed...

Being sarcastic in the morning is the only way to get stuff accomplished

Comment

I heard on drivetime this morning where Pete Heinonen will take a roster spot to add some depth. Completely raw, but most observers of high school hockey were rating him higher than his former linemate, Tanner Kero.
                              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                                I heard on drivetime this morning where Pete Heinonen will take a roster spot to add some depth. Completely raw, but most observers of high school hockey were rating him higher than his former linemate, Tanner Kero.
                                Interesting, but not surprising. Last year they were pretty desperate for walk-ons, and it looks like this year was going to be more of the same.

http://www.michigantechhuskies.com/V...&Q_SEASON=2009
                                Boosh Factor: 11

Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

Comment

Working...
                                X