Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread II: Still got a pulse, time for CPR

The Flyers were struggling mightily just a week ago, but got warm again and this was a great outdoor game today into overtime.

The Terriers have been struggling mightily, and only have one game to get warm real quick to get in gear for their outdoor game. Same team they started the regular season against this year. A reboot of sorts. Let's do it right in 2010 guys.

BTW, now might be a good time to start thinking about hockey again Terriers.
    Boston University 2009 Champs
    Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread II: Still got a pulse, time for CPR

Heard BU 2010 recruit Gill left Steel of USHL and went back to Vancouver
      Wonder how long he will stay at BU, twice as far from home as Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
        agreed

some folk singing clown who bought an isolated estate on Nantucket has nothing to do with Bruins hockey
        I'm just....wow. I'm at a loss here.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          I'm just....wow. I'm at a loss here.
          the point is that real Bruins fans wanted Renee

less than 1% would have voted for Taylor

Comment

the point is that real Bruins fans wanted Renee

less than 1% would have voted for Taylor
            What part of this was not a Bruins event do you NOT understand? This was an NHL national event (along with NBC) that happened to take place in Boston and included the Bruins. And your point was that you disparaged a legend in the music industry. Stop trying to back pedal.

Comment

maybe a legend in your world, i doubt the avg hockey fan would agree. bobby orr is a legend

it was a bruins event, they were the home team
              it was also an nhl event, just like every other game is

Comment

maybe a legend in your world, i doubt the avg hockey fan would agree. bobby orr is a legend

it was a bruins event, they were the home team
                it was also an nhl event, just like every other game is
                Why do I even bother.....you make it patently obvious in every thread you infest that you know so little about so much. This is the BU season thread so the talk here should be about them, not you making the stupidest comments ever.

Comment

Are there any post game gatherings planned since the game time is an early start?

Comment

Hokydad vs. Scarlet. This is gonna be fun.

Popcorn please.
                    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Just saw the long term forecast.... low temps of 10 degrees next Friday.... brrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                        Hokydad vs. Scarlet. This is gonna be fun.

Popcorn please.
                        Scarlet in a battle of wits with an unarmed man!

My money is definitely on the lady, eight ways to Sunday.

Easiest money ever!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                          Scarlet in a battle of wits with an unarmed man!
                          *****http://www.freefever.com/animatedgifs/animated/laughter12.gif******
                          Boston University 2009 Champs
                          Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                            Gotcha. Came across as stated fact. Plus, we have had posters on here (3hock) who've posted inside scoops or broken stories well before anyone else. Not unusual for posters here to have their own sources, whether it be players, parents, etc.
                            i would hardly call 3hock's stories to be "broken". guy/girl's been spot on 100% of the time with VERY relevant (i.e. gilroy is staying) info that he had long before anyone else did.
                            time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                              Just saw the long term forecast.... low temps of 10 degrees next Friday.... brrrrr
                              Great point. I'm surprised this hasn't been talked about more.

Who, in their right mind, thought that a night game in January was a good idea?

There's a huge difference between 33 (projected high) and 10 degrees (projected for game time) in terms of fan and player comfort.

Fenway is cold enough on evenings in April, let alone January.

Did you guys also notice the shadows and glare on the ice during the Bruins game once the sun went down?

This seems half-baked to me and I'm thinking there will be very cheap tickets to be had on Landsdowne St. come game time.

I was planning on going, but now will be playing it by ear.

If it's <20 degrees, my 47 inch Bravia is looking better all the time.

Besides, unless your seats are on the monster or in the left or right field grandstands you'll be watching it on the TV in the outfield anyway.

The games should be Saturday at noon and 3:30.

All that aside, who thinks a pregame rally at Marsh plaza and then a "Unified Terrier Nation" walk over to the park is a good idea? Might be a good show of force for all the people taking the T in from "the heights". Just a thought.
                              Last edited by Jacques Joubert; 01-02-2010, 06:02 AM.
                              Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                Why do I even bother.....you make it patently obvious in every thread you infest that you know so little about so much. This is the BU season thread so the talk here should be about them, not you making the stupidest comments ever.
                                Dont then..

I am not the one who started it
                                Just because I don't bow down to an ex drug addict who has zero contact with his first family is not my problem.
                                Last edited by Hokydad; 01-02-2010, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X