Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN vs. MN State Mankato: Where Exactly Are The Speed Traps On 169?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MN vs. MN State Mankato: Where Exactly Are The Speed Traps On 169?

Will MN come out smoking or be out smoking?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
    And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
    Twenty red lights in his honor
    Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Re: MN vs. MN State Mankato: Where Exactly Are The Speed Traps On 169?

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
    Will MN come out smoking or be out smoking?
    If it's the latter, they'll be in for a long weekend, as Mariucci does not permit people to go out and smoke during the game.
    Bulldog Hockey: 2011 National Champions! Finally!!!

Comment

just a reminder. both games will be on tape delay.
      Last edited by Gophers #1; 11-29-2009, 10:14 PM.
      Go Gophers Go.

Comment

Originally posted by Gophers #1 View Post
        justa reminder. both games will be on tape delay.
        ****!!!!!

Comment

I wonder if Fox College Sports will carry either of them live?

Originally posted by Gophers #1 View Post
          justa reminder. both games will be on tape delay.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Clark Fan Club View Post
            ****!!!!!
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              pretty soon ALL the Gophers games will be aired at midnight if they don't start winning more games.
              I hope they don't start this weekend!
              Charter should have capitalized on this and aired the Mav home game live!

Comment

Originally posted by crossjcek View Post
                pretty soon ALL the Gophers games will be aired at midnight if they don't start winning more games.
                I hope they don't start this weekend!
                Charter should have capitalized on this and aired the Mav home game live!
                At least I'll be at a local establishment and get to see SOME college hockey (Sioux/tUMD) and with the college football season winding down, I should be able to see some more eastern games on the Fox channels.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good thing I have something going on the Friday night game... I hate missing games since I have a season ticket but at least I'll have tape delay.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing View Post
                    If it's the latter, they'll be in for a long weekend, as Mariucci does not permit people to go out and smoke during the game.
                    What will Jutting do?

As for speed traps, St. Peter is the answer. Seven lanes wide (counting parking and turn lane) and a 30 mph speed limit, heavily enforced.
                    My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                      What will Jutting do?
                      ***** to the linesman about an icing call from last weekend?
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                        ***** to the linesman about an icing call from last weekend?
                        I was thinking about after he finished that.
                        My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

As for speed traps, St. Peter is the answer. Seven lanes wide (counting parking and turn lane) and a 30 mph speed limit, heavily enforced.
                          I was always harassed by the Scott County Sheriff Department just south of Belle Plaine as well.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

You can also stop in St. Peter at the New Age Coop, buy a small carton of milk for $8.95 and read up on transcendental existentialism before seeing the UMN Team Bipolar.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                              I was always harassed by the Scott County Sheriff Department just south of Belle Plaine as well.
                              Give dubay a call, he been pulled over on that road alot!!!!
                              Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X