X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Money's on the team in Green... MSU @ NMU Dec 4/5

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
    and Walt Kyle
    I'm happy with how he's turned this team around since the debacle at the beginning. His record vs. MSU is probably one of the best in the conference, so no worries there.
    TECH STILL SUCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by NMU8405 View Post
      So, the lunch party is a circus, Comley is upset that they cant practice up here at all with the basketball situation at the Berry, he would take Olver over any player in the CCHA, and he jokes that Stewie has been pulled more than any other goalie in the nation.
      I'd gladly trade Olver and Stewart to Comley this season if we can get Corey Tropp, Derek Grant, Andrew Sinelli (2010), and Austin Czarnik (2011)

And boo-hoo to him not being able to practice on the big sheet. He's the one who helped get the Berry built.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        I'd gladly trade Olver and Stewart to Comley this season if we can get Corey Tropp, Derek Grant, Andrew Sinelli (2010), and Austin Czarnik (2011)

And boo-hoo to him not being able to practice on the big sheet. He's the one who helped get the Berry built.
        I'd veto that trade if I thought Czarnik had more than 50/50 chance of wearing Green & White, or Tropp would be around next year.

So has Cherniwchan hit a wall, or ... ?
        Last edited by owslachief; 12-04-2009, 02:23 PM.

Comment

I'd veto that trade if I thought Czarnik had more than 50/50 chance of wearing Green & White, or Tropp would be around next year.

So has Cherniwchan hit a wall, or ... ?

Minus the penalties this guy takes, he is a decent team player

Comment

With Smith, Butcher and now Olver out the Cats will be lucky to get a split. That's just too many key guys out to overcome.

Comment

Originally posted by NMUFAN View Post
              With Smith, Butcher and now Olver out the Cats will be lucky to get a split. That's just too many key guys out to overcome.
              I would assume Butcher would be back soon, considering he played ND weekend with the broken finger.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I would assume Butcher would be back soon, considering he played ND weekend with the broken finger.
                Hopefully. But he can't replace Olver's offense. None of the freshman can either.

Comment

Oh, so Tell-Me (1-800-555-TELL) doesn't provide college hockey scores anymore, and with the Verizon merger with Alltel, Alltel Alerts do not send NMU scores via txt anymore.

I don't have a blackberry or internet access on my phone, so is there anywhere I can sign up or text to to get a score reply?

I thought about signing up for Twitter to get Dave Danis' updates, but I don't need all the other text he tweets; and there are times where Dave does get busy and does not have the time to post a score update.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Oh, so Tell-Me (1-800-555-TELL) doesn't provide college hockey scores anymore, and with the Verizon merger with Alltel, Alltel Alerts do not send NMU scores via txt anymore.

I don't have a blackberry or internet access on my phone, so is there anywhere I can sign up or text to to get a score reply?

I thought about signing up for Twitter to get Dave Danis' updates, but I don't need all the other text he tweets; and there are times where Dave does get busy and does not have the time to post a score update.
                    http://twitter.com/NMUCatChat

Pretty good at updates when they happen. Give it a try.
                    Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                    1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                    1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                    2006-2007: 15-24-2
                    2007-2008: 20-20-4
                    2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Northern may be missing a few guys but i bet Stewart plays amazing. I feel like it will be 2008 playoffs all over again for him.

Comment

yaaayyyy

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateasaurus View Post
                          yaaayyyy
                          Northern started out strong, but the Spartans seemed to feel sorta at home from 2nd period on.

10 wins.
                          Is it March?

Comment

Not having our leading scorer hurt.

Very strong effort by Stewie. He deserved a better fate.

Comment

There was very little to be ashamed of out of that game, save the Nugent CFB. I expected a low-scoring defensive game and I got a low-scoring defensive game. Neither team gave up, even NMU once they went down. Tomorrow will be a great game.
                              Always a Wildcat...
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                                There was very little to be ashamed of out of that game, save the Nugent CFB. I expected a low-scoring defensive game and I got a low-scoring defensive game. Neither team gave up, even NMU once they went down. Tomorrow will be a great game.
                                Stewie and the defense kept us in the game for the most part. It was one bad breakout pass from the D that set up the beautiful 2 on 1 goal for Tropp. Northern really controlled the first period outshooting MSU 11-7. NMU could only get one shot off in the 2nd, and a handful more in the third. Penalties really killed any momentum for this team tonight. Just wish it could have been less one sided on that stat.
                                Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                                1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                                1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                                2006-2007: 15-24-2
                                2007-2008: 20-20-4
                                2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X