Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tUMD vs. UND 12/4-5: Next!

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    I think on the radio pre-game show last weekend Tim quoted Hak as saying something like we "shouldn't expect him to return anytime soon."
    Genoway is soft.

'Dogs Sweep.
    Bruce Ciskie > PA

Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.

Blizzard Drinking: Duluth's Answer to Gulf Coast Hurricane Parties

Comment

Originally posted by Plante26 View Post
      Genoway is soft.

'Dogs Sweep.
      So the fact that his head was driven into the Glass by an elbow has no bearing?
      Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
      Eric's Twitter
      The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
        I'm sure he'll be back in time to kick my team's sorry *** all over the place. That said, I wish him a full and speedy recovery. He really is a fantastic player.

Edit: And even if he sucked, I don't wish injuries upon any players on opposing teams, even if it is the Sue.
        I don't expect him back. If he makes it back, I'll look at it like a big free agent signing at the trade deadline.

Also, does anyone recall what the medical hardship waiver limit is? 20 or 25 % of a team's games? If it's 20% it doubly sucks if Chay can't make it back since I think UND would have to make it to the NCAA championship game, and play 3 first round playoff games or 3 Final 5 playoff games to qualify.
        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          I thought you were staying in Fargo!
          Yeah I seriously considered it for like a day and a half just because I was so tired from all my road tripping as of late. But then I thought, "But I love hockey, and I haven't seen my cousin for a really long time and it'd be nice to see her!" So now I don't know.

I've also been asked to go to GF for some Red Pepper, which is very tempting. Or I could go to Duluth and actually watch the Sioux play so Biddco can see me for the 4th weekend in a row. Or I could go visit my friends in the MSP area.

Decisions decisions....
          Application for Admission to the WCHA:
          http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
          Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
          Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
          Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
          All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
            So the fact that his head was driven into the Glass by an elbow has no bearing?
            None. He's just soft.
            Bruce Ciskie > PA

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
              I don't expect him back. If he makes it back, I'll look at it like a big free agent signing at the trade deadline.

Also, does anyone recall what the medical hardship waiver limit is? 20 or 25 % of a team's games? If it's 20% it doubly sucks if Chay can't make it back since I think UND would have to make it to the NCAA championship game, and play 3 first round playoff games or 3 Final 5 playoff games to qualify.
              I think it's 30% and WCHA tourney and NCAA tourney would only count as one each...I could be wrong though...
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
                Yeah I seriously considered it for like a day and a half just because I was so tired from all my road tripping as of late. But then I thought, "But I love hockey, and I haven't seen my cousin for a really long time and it'd be nice to see her!" So now I don't know.

I've also been asked to go to GF for some Red Pepper, which is very tempting. Or I could go to Duluth and actually watch the Sioux play so Biddco can see me for the 4th weekend in a row. Or I could go visit my friends in the MSP area.

Decisions decisions....
                Actually you weren't there when UMD visited UMTC? So it would be 2nd weekend in a row or 4/5.

All this shows is that you hate Fargo and will leave for any reason
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                  Actually you weren't there when UMD visited UMTC? So it would be 2nd weekend in a row or 4/5.

All this shows is that you hate Fargo and will leave for any reason
                  It's not just Fargo. It's the entire state of ND. There's a reason the US has dozens of nukes there.....even terrorists and Russians won't go there to do anything about it. And the government doesn't care about North Dakotans.

'Dogs Sweep.
                  Bruce Ciskie > PA

Comment

I love this thread
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      I love this thread
                      This thread hates you. And Blaine, MN.
                      Bruce Ciskie > PA

Comment

Memo to bigmrg74: No one cares here. Go back to arse-slapping and grunting.

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                        Nice....a link none of us can see since no one cares about GVSU football....
                        You went to look, you know you did.

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                        it's Biddco. Do you expect anything more?
                        Not really....

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post

Decisions decisions....
                        MMMMMMMmmmm...... Red Pepper.......
                        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

You went to look, you know you did.

Not really....

MMMMMMMmmmm...... Red Pepper.......
                          You have an unhealthy obsession with these two teams...
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

This thread hates you. And Blaine, MN.
                            What does this thread and/or you have against blaine?
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                              You have an unhealthy obsession with these two teams...
                              Eh, you might be right about that.

Then again, if you have been paying attention, I've really only been bugging one fan base in pictular this season.
                              Last edited by bigmrg74; 12-01-2009, 10:04 PM.
                              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                What does this thread and/or you have against blaine?
                                Everyone hates Blaine. It's a well-known fact: Nothing good happens in Blaine. Ever.

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                                Then again, if you have been paying attention, I've really only been bugging one fan base in pictular this season.
                                Reiteration of fact: No one cares about D2 football. Ever.
                                Bruce Ciskie > PA

Comment

Working...
                                X