College Hockey Showcase: Minnesota @ Michigan 11/27/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hockey Showcase: Minnesota @ Michigan 11/27/09

The Minnesota Golden Gophers (3-6-1, 4-7-1 WCHA) travel to Ann Arbor Michigan to take on Michigan Wolverines (3-5-0-0, 5-7-0 CCHA) in the College Hockey Showcase on Nov 27. Gametime at 6:30 p.m Friday on FS North.

Game can be heard online for free or Gophersports.com for a fee.

Michigan free audio
    http://all-access.cbssports.com/play...h&media=142184

Minnesota Audio is a pay fee from Gophersports.com. no live stream of the game on wcco 830.
    Go Gophers Go.

Re: College Hockey Showcase: Minnesota @ Michigan 11/27/09

I'll be doing live coverage from the game if you can't watch it on TV and/or want to stop by and chat. Chat will open around 7 p.m.

Michigan Hockey Net
    Follow MHNet on Twitter

NMUKat82 to my dog Cinnamon: Will you stop eyeballing my crotch like you're expecting something tasty to come out???

NMU Hockey: No Focke. No Scharge. The curse has been lifted and the turnaround begins!

"'Tech' means nerd, and nerds suck at sports." - Stephen Colbert

Comment

Pregame about to start.
      Go Gophers Go.

Comment

Muck Fichigan.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

go gophs (yes, you will NEVER hear this from me except against Michigan or Notre Dame)!
          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
            go gophs (yes, you will NEVER hear this from me except against Michigan or Notre Dame)!
            So sad. I don't even cheer for WI when they play UND. Or UND when they play WI. In that case, go natural disaster! Or go refs!
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

again Anthony LaPanta on the pbp in Ann Arbor.
              Go Gophers Go.

Comment

We underway in Ann Arbor.
                Go Gophers Go.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  So sad. I don't even cheer for WI when they play UND. Or UND when they play WI. In that case, go natural disaster! Or go refs!
                  HEY I used to feel the same way (no way gophs at any time), or maybe the two labatts er paint thinners I've had have clouded my judgment! However, I've decided I hate Michigan equally if not more (their having 9 titles partly benefiting from what like 4 teams playing back in the 50's?), and Notre Dame can just eff themselves in all sports.
                  Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

MI penalty.

Comment

Penalty on Michigan for delay of game. Minnesota PP.
                      Go Gophers Go.

Comment

Looks like the same ol' PP for MN. Whee.

Comment

Minnesota cannot do anything on this PP.

Michigan had a chance and nothing.
                          Go Gophers Go.

Comment

Kangas makes a nice save.

Comment

PP over. 5 on 5.
                              Go Gophers Go.

Comment

Working...
                              X