Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bentley @ RPI (RPI Holiday Tournament 11/27)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bentley @ RPI (RPI Holiday Tournament 11/27)

Never started a thread before. Looking forward to a hard fought game by RPI hungry for its first holiday tourney in years. GO RED
    RIT Tigers
    2006-2007, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011 Regular Season Champions
    2010,2015, 2016 Atlantic Hockey Champions

Re: Bentley @ RPI (RPI Holiday Tournament 11/27)

NYhg,
    The custom is to start the thread after midnight eastern time. Oh well, you did keep me from starting the thread which probably was a service to the team. Also, DrD set a poor example for you in the Niagara thread.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Thread-Starting Statistics:
      Code:
      engineerhockeyfan  3- 1- 0  6 points  .750
      FlagDUDE08         1- 0- 0  2 points 1.000
      Red Cloud          1- 0- 0  2 points 1.000
      GRussinko          1- 0- 0  2 points 1.000
      rpihockeyfan13     1- 1- 0  2 points  .500
      Rockchops          0- 0- 1  1 point   .500
      Ralph Baer         0- 1- 1  1 point   .250
      fr joe             0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
      DrDemento          0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
      Cumulative 2003-4 - 2009-10 Thread-Starting Statistics

Code:
      engineerhockeyfan 14-16- 4 32 points  .471
      fr joe            13-21- 4 30 points  .395
      Ralph Baer        10-20- 5 25 points  .357
      hockeyhound       11-13- 1 23 points  .460
      Red Cloud         10- 1- 1 21 points  .875
      GRussinko          7-11- 0 14 points  .389
      rpihockeyfan13     5- 4- 0 10 points  .556
      RPIBMW             4- 5- 1  9 points  .450
      DrDemento          3-10- 3  9 points  .281
      HighlanderRPI      3- 4- 1  7 points  .438
      FlagDUDE08         3- 0- 0  6 points 1.000
      jericho            2- 5- 0  4 points  .286
      RPIHFH             1- 1- 1  3 points  .500
      JennyRN            1- 1- 1  3 points  .500
      berbs91            1- 0- 0  2 points 1.000
      ambersuds          1- 0- 0  2 points 1.000
      Jeffrey On         1- 1- 0  2 points  .500
      REDRocket          1- 2- 0  2 points  .333
      redrocker          0- 0- 1  1 point   .500
      Rockchops          0- 0- 1  1 point   .500
      Waite21            0- 3- 1  1 point   .125
      vicb               0- 3- 1  1 point   .125
      RenPI              0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
      johnk              0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
      Cookin4Fun         0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
      RPI-Fan-Go-Red     0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
      Gophers #1         0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
      ZYanksRule         0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
      redhead18          0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
      For your listening pleasure:

Fight Song
      ****** src="http://pepband.union.rpi.edu/music/LongHail.mp3" Loop=0 Volume=100 Autostart="false">

Alma Mater
      ****** src="http://pepband.union.rpi.edu/music3/06%20Alma%20Mater.mp3" Loop=0 Volume=100 Autostart="false">
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I'll be there tonight (and tomorrow), and will look to chime in on my thoughts of the game when I get back on Sunday (though will probably do it in our main threads).

If anyone will be at the game, I'll probably be in the lower student's section behind the penalty boxes.

Also, this is also a measure of revenge for Coach: Bentley was the first team who, in the regular season, beat him in Overtime. In fact, if you consider overtime lasts 5 minutes, it was the first time Coach EVER lost in a REGULATION overtime.
        Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 11-27-2009, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          NYhg,
          The custom is to start the thread after midnight eastern time. Oh well, you did keep me from starting the thread which probably was a service to the team. Also, DrD set a poor example for you in the Niagara thread.
          I apologized for that when I did it-I knew I would not be around early and merely was trying to change the luck after the SLU loss. As you know i am superstitious about these threads-I wish Red Cloud would start a few of the important ones like the next 3 ECAC games-he seems to have the knack.
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Would sure be nice to put on a big offensive show now that we are getting back to healthy again. I think this team is ready to win the Tornament for the first time in a while. Let's Go Red!

Comment

Unable to make the trip out to Troy? Not a problem, RPI TV has you covered!

RPI TV will be streaming both of tonight's games (LSSU vs Union and Bentley at RPI) LIVE for free via Ustream:
              http://www.ustream.tv/channel/rpi-tv...all-and-hockey

It's Thanksgiving Break here at RPI and students are off, so we're working with a crew about 1/3 the size of our normal production crew (which is usually about 12 strong), but we'll be doing our best to bring a top quality production to our viewers on Ustream, B2 Networks, Campus Cable, and in several area sports bars.

If you miss the live stream of tonight's game, never fear! RPI TV will post the video to our website (http://www.rpitv.org/) in a high quality format by Saturday morning. Videos on our website can be viewed at any time, all for free.

Whether you're in attendance at the Field House or watching online, I hope you enjoy tonight's game!
              RPI Class of 2012
              Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

Originally posted by RHamilton View Post

RPI TV will be streaming both of tonight's games (LSSU vs Union and Bentley at RPI) LIVE for free via Ustream:

It's Thanksgiving Break here at RPI and students are off, so we're working with a crew about 1/3 the size of our normal production crew (which is usually about 12 strong), but we'll be doing our best to bring a top quality production to our viewers on Ustream, B2 Networks, Campus Cable, and in several area sports bars.

If you miss the live stream of tonight's game, never fear! RPI TV will post the video to our website (http://www.rpitv.org/) in a high quality format by Saturday morning. Videos on our website can be viewed at any time, all for free.

Whether you're in attendance at the Field House or watching online, I hope you enjoy tonight's game!
                May I say that I am appreciative of your work in doing this. It's great to see the games afterwards on your website, and "re-live" some moments from those games.

BTW, may I assume that with the Time Warner games, they have exclusive rights and you guys are not allowed to broadcast those? I didn't get to see the AIC game because I'm in a different market.

Comment

Hope to catch both games today-may i add my thanks for all your work. It is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    NYhg,
                    Noted
                    RIT Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      BTW, may I assume that with the Time Warner games, they have exclusive rights and you guys are not allowed to broadcast those? I didn't get to see the AIC game because I'm in a different market.
                      I know in the past we've put Time Warner's feed on our campus cable, so they can't be too stingy. Either that, or they didn't know what we were up to =). I'm not sure whether Time Warner broadcasts their productions via B2, or if it's just the single-camera feed. Perhaps we can work something out for the future. And if we can't work something out, I'll try to stream it unofficially.
                      RPI Class of 2012
                      Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

I know in the past we've put Time Warner's feed on our campus cable, so they can't be too stingy. Either that, or they didn't know what we were up to =). I'm not sure whether Time Warner broadcasts their productions via B2, or if it's just the single-camera feed. Perhaps we can work something out for the future. And if we can't work something out, I'll try to stream it unofficially.
                        In the past, B2 has indeed used Time Warner feeds.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by NYhockeyguy
                          i saw this on another thread and thought it was kinda cool
                          *****http://catwritr.com/images/goal.gif******
                          GOAL RPI!!!
                          What about the 2/3 of a goal horn? :P

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            What about the 2/3 of a goal horn? :P
                            ill work on it
                            RIT Tigers

Comment

Can we exit and reenter between games?

Comment

Working...
                              X