Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Take Off to the Great White North--NMU @ Alaska-_airbanks 11/27-28

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
    The 'Nooks are coming off of a split with Soo Tech, the 'Cats coming off a huge sweep of UNO. Can the 'Cats keep rolling, or will the long flight and tryptophan comas work to the advantage of the home team? And, will we ever find out what a Nanook is??

Discuss.
    A nanook is the Alaska Native word for a polar bear. I believe you meant to reference a Anchorage Seawolf, which is fictional.
    The Alaska Airlines Governors cup is where it belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by Methodical View Post
      A nanook is the Alaska Native word for a polar bear. I believe you meant to reference a Anchorage Seawolf, which is fictional.
      "What the hell's a Nanook" is also a running joke.

Kinda like U A _, U A f, and any other "Inferior in the interior" jokes that are on USCHO.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by 1/2 nook View Post
        Oh you'll find out this weekend when the largest land predator stomps then eats the little kitties.
        Oh, like the one that blew up the Moon and Anchorage in the video

Yea, very deadly
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Yea, very deadly
          Look closely the Dump Bear didn’t destroy Anchorage, it inhaled the garbage dump…….
          Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
          UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Yea, very deadly
            You haven't been brought up to date. Were going the darth vader route, total domination of the galaxy. We blow up the world in the new video and the Carlson Center is like the death star.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
              Look closely the Dump Bear didn’t destroy Anchorage, it inhaled the garbage dump…….
              Oh my ... you are hilarious!
              Originally Posted by aparch
              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                "What the hell's a Nanook" is also a running joke.

Kinda like U A _, U A f, and any other "Inferior in the interior" jokes that are on USCHO.
                Like my sig line?
                Originally Posted by aparch
                I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                  Like my sig line?
                  I still do.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good weekend for hockey. About a month ago I was complaining the Cool 100 degrees here. Alaska has hockey weather. NMU on Friday and I'm thinkin a tie for Saturday. Time to nip a Nook in the butt.....................

LETS GO CATS

Comment

Originally posted by Kujo/NMU Hockey View Post
                      Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good weekend for hockey. About a month ago I was complaining the Cool 100 degrees here. Alaska has hockey weather. NMU on Friday and I'm thinkin a tie for Saturday. Time to nip a Nook in the butt.....................

LETS GO CATS
                      Shootout win or loss?
                      Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                      1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                      1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                      2006-2007: 15-24-2
                      2007-2008: 20-20-4
                      2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

i Did Not Type This Disregard This Post. My Account Has Been Compromised! I Will Be Back With Further Deatails About This Infraction Into My Account

I Repeat!!!!! I Did Not Type This!!!!!!!!

I Am Not Being Used For Microwave Experiments Or Whatever Crap That Said It Is Not True Please Ignore What Was Said! I Do Not Want To Look Like A Crazy Person And One Of You Has Obviously Hacked My Account In An Attempt To Do Sp And Discredit The Movement To Improve Nmu Hockey!!
                        Last edited by boot_walt_kyle; 11-26-2009, 11:13 PM. Reason: I did not type this post. My account was compromised

Comment

Originally posted by boot_walt_kyle View Post
                          i Did Not Type This Disregard This Post. My Account Has Been Compromised! I Will Be Back With Further Deatails About This Infraction Into My Account

I Repeat!!!!! I Did Not Type This!!!!!!!!

I Am Not Being Used For Microwave Experiments Or Whatever Crap That Said It Is Not True Please Ignore What Was Said! I Do Not Want To Look Like A Crazy Person And One Of You Has Obviously Hacked My Account In An Attempt To Do Sp And Discredit The Movement To Improve Nmu Hockey!!
                          I am here-by formally requesting a full inquiry by USCHO staff to find out if my account was maliciously hacked because of my views on Walt Kyle.

My number one suspect to the post is my degenerate roommate. But he denies it and I need to find out if I was hacked maliciously by a Walt Kyle supporter. Walt's lackey's would stop at nothing to undermine my opinions and I wouldn't put a hacking past them.

READ MY LIPS: IF I FIND OUT THIS WAS A MALICIOUS HACKING ATTACK I WILL SEE THAT THE PERPETRATOR IS BROUGHT TO THE FULL JUSTICE OF THE LAW. I WILL ALSO BE FILING CIVIL SUIT AGAINST YOU.

GREG, IF IT IS YOU AND I CAN PROVE YOU DID IT, I WILL TOTALLY BE PEEING IN YOUR SHAMPOO BOTTLE.

Comment

Go Nooks!, from Puerto Vallarta,

Haven´t missed a home game in quite a while...but can´t say I was wishing I was there.

About nine of us Nook season ticket holders here, hoping to find an audio feed from Bruce later tonight. Important series for the Nooks. Need a total team effort.

And since this is an NMU thread, I´ll leave you with a photo of a "Mexican Sunset" and a "Cold Corona", two of the three things known to go down the fastest...I forgot the third.

*****http://mmf.smugmug.com/Photography/Hodgepodge/Misc-Forum-Posts/20091125-62/726977295_dvped-L.jpg******
                            Last edited by mmf; 11-29-2009, 03:06 PM. Reason: See what happens when replacing with updated photo

Comment

mmf, great picture. I can hazard a guess at the third item on your list.
                              The Alaska Airlines Governors cup is where it belongs.

Comment

New Hard Hat is finished, but paint doesn't like to stick the best when it's cold out. As a result it's fugly on purpose, and I don't care.
                                Bored kids+matches+vacant school= this http://dakleinbushteacher.shutterfly.com/438

Head half shaven for a week=Free
                                NMU Vs. BGSU Tickets=Free
                                Bottle of 5 o'clock-$8
                                Shaving your head everytime Sigalet lets in a WILDCAT goal and having MOJO chant HALF-A-MULLET=Priceless

"Pat Bateman will eat your f*ing babies!!!"

05-06 A NEW GENERATION OF PUCKHEADS

Farmer JO official get away driver of Bell-Gate 05`

Comment

Working...
                                X