PDA

View Full Version : Two WCHA Turkeys: Michigan Tech at Mankato, November 27-28

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Dirty
11-25-2009, 08:22 PM
QFT

I hope you enjoy your cranberries this Thanksgiving, they probably came from Wisconsin. Oh, and if you drink beer you can most likely thank Wisconsin for that too.

At least the UP and Wisconsin have trees.:p

Both cranberries and beer suck. Just like Wisconsin and the UP.

bigblue_dl
11-25-2009, 08:37 PM
:D

I need to get there one of these days.

Got any plans for this weekend? ;)

Both cranberries and beer suck.

The Incredible Gulk
11-25-2009, 08:53 PM
Both cranberries and beer suck. Just like Wisconsin and the UP.

Figures you are too big of a sissy to drink beer.

Based on the large population of North Dakota it must be a wonderful place to live with new people moving in every year.:rolleyes: ;)

Boosh
11-25-2009, 09:04 PM
Wisconsin is better than everyone at being drunk, we're #1. North Dakota is first loser :D

And anyone who thinks beer sucks has serious mental issues

MinnesotaNorthStar
11-25-2009, 09:11 PM
Got any plans for this weekend? ;)

.Work Friday and Saturday morning...not sure on Sunday yet.

crazytechfan
11-25-2009, 09:11 PM
I hate cranberries.
Beer is pretty much a last resort, but it's starting to grow on me again.

MinnesotaNorthStar
11-25-2009, 09:13 PM
Wisconsin is better than everyone at being drunk, we're #1.Touche. Exception that proves the rule. :)

bigblue_dl
11-25-2009, 09:15 PM
Work Friday and Saturday morning...not sure on Sunday yet.
That sucks, the Mettler's run will have to wait for a later date. :p

Beer does suck. Real drinkers drink whiskey (or whisky).

Twitch Boy
11-25-2009, 09:18 PM
Wisconsin is better than everyone at making sweet love to dead animals, we're #1. North Dakota is first loser :D

FTFY.

MinnesotaNorthStar
11-25-2009, 09:19 PM
That sucks, the Mettler's run will have to wait for a later date. :p

Beer does suck. Real drinkers drink whiskey (or whisky).If I have Sunday off or work in the afternoon...I might think about heading down there.

Beer does not suck. But, agree on the 2nd point. :)

The Incredible Gulk
11-25-2009, 09:20 PM
Beer does suck. Real drinkers drink whiskey (or whisky).

Real drinkers drink both. :cool:

Also, I like how this thread is supposed to be for the Tech vs. Mankato series and its just a bunch of state bashing between North Dakota, Wisconsin, and Fooper land.:D

Twitch Boy
11-25-2009, 10:26 PM
Also, I like how this thread is supposed to be for the Tech vs. Mankato series and its just a bunch of state bashing between North Dakota, Wisconsin, and Fooper land.:D

You haven't been here very long, have you?

This is what we do until game day. What else are we going to talk about, the team? :p

crazytechfan
11-25-2009, 10:51 PM
You haven't been here very long, have you?

This is what we do until game day. What else are we going to talk about, the team? :p
What team?

Yager
11-25-2009, 11:36 PM
I hope you enjoy your cranberries this Thanksgiving, they probably came from Wisconsin.
What do The Cranberries have to do with Thanksgiving? And I am pretty sure they are not from Wisconsin.

http://www.chicagogigs.com/images/content/the-cranberries228159.jpg

crazypotatoes
11-26-2009, 12:36 AM
So it's looking like I'm not gonna make it for either night of this series. I've got barely enough money for gas to get me back to Tech on Sunday. :(

Can any Mavs fans fill me in on if/what channel the games would be broadcast on? If I remember correctly, they do it through Charter, which means I would probably get the games here in Rochester.

redheadzeb
11-26-2009, 10:20 AM
http://www.chicagogigs.com/images/content/the-cranberries228159.jpg

Hockey talk of the day: "Do you have to let it linger?" might be a good theme lyric for some potentially smelly hockey this weekend ;)

Happy Turkey Day! :)

bigblue_dl
11-26-2009, 11:35 AM
So it's looking like I'm not gonna make it for either night of this series. I've got barely enough money for gas to get me back to Tech on Sunday. :(

Can any Mavs fans fill me in on if/what channel the games would be broadcast on? If I remember correctly, they do it through Charter, which means I would probably get the games here in Rochester.
Visa Credit Cards Services would like to have a word with you...

Yager
11-26-2009, 03:43 PM
You know that if you REALLY wanted to go, you could get a ride from me, as I will be traveling right through Rochester tomorrow. I could even give you a ride back to Rochester after the games.

crazypotatoes
11-26-2009, 05:16 PM
You know that if you REALLY wanted to go, you could get a ride from me, as I will be traveling right through Rochester tomorrow. I could even give you a ride back to Rochester after the games.And I would still have to pay for tickets, hotel, food and drinks for two nights. Which doesn't help my money problem. :rolleyes:

bigblue_dl
11-26-2009, 05:25 PM
And I would still have to pay for tickets, hotel, food and drinks for two nights. Which doesn't help my money problem. :rolleyes:
Do you need a shovel for that sand problem of yours?