Live Chat and Video for Tonight's Plattsburgh/Buffalo State matchup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Chat and Video for Tonight's Plattsburgh/Buffalo State matchup

Good evening hockey fans! There are several ways to share tonight's experience.

First, I will be hosting a live chat for all interested parties (maybe none, maybe some) while the game is on. All you need to do is register (free) for the conference on my web site at http://www.therobbrennan.com/

Second, there are two options for catching the live game. Of course, you could listen to the broadcast on WIRY (available online at http://www.wiry.com); however tonight you can also catch the live video stream direct from Buffalo State at http://bscintra.buffalostate.edu/athletics/icehockey/

Enjoy the game!

Re: Live Chat and Video for Tonight's Plattsburgh/Buffalo State matchup

Or you can put your laptop on WIRY and your desktop on the Buffalo State feed - Ahh, the best of both worlds (if, like me, you are not lucky enough to be in Buffalo tonight).
    Larry Normandin
    SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
    WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
      Or you can put your laptop on WIRY and your desktop on the Buffalo State feed - Ahh, the best of both worlds (if, like me, you are not lucky enough to be in Buffalo tonight).

hopefully the feeds sync up so there isn't a gap in coverage.
      Jim Reisdorf
      Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

If you can get the video to work...I havnt gotten it to yet......
        Remy Babineaux
        remyb616@gmail.com
        D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
          If you can get the video to work...I havnt gotten it to yet......

they might not have started to feed yet.
          Jim Reisdorf
          Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

just opened the link, and i'm getting music but no video yet.
            Jim Reisdorf
            Standing on the Rail #59

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

No kidding dingy I was talking about weeks past....all I ever got was music and audio
              Remy Babineaux
              remyb616@gmail.com
              D3FHL Web Page

Comment

well you didn't say that you had tried to WATCH the buffalo games before....
                Jim Reisdorf
                Standing on the Rail #59

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

This is great though; I wish more schools offered complimentary live broadcasts - mad props to Buffalo State for providing this. Too bad WIRY didn't offer live video streams or something - seems like there are probably more than a few of us watching this I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by TacoRob View Post
                    This is great though; I wish more schools offered complimentary live broadcasts - mad props to Buffalo State for providing this. Too bad WIRY didn't offer live video streams or something - seems like there are probably more than a few of us watching this I bet.

where are you watching it? the link opens Quicktime but all I'm getting is audio.
                    Jim Reisdorf
                    Standing on the Rail #59

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Just at http://bscintra.buffalostate.edu/ath...y/default.html

What computer OS/browser are you using? It should definitely be showing video by now - do you have a fast enough connection for video? Maybe there is a Quicktime setting you may need to adjust to change the connection type perhaps?

Comment

I'm using XP with Firefox. I'm getting audio, but it's not the "game" audio... and they just said the game was coming up, that you could listen to it but didn't mention anything about video.
                        Jim Reisdorf
                        Standing on the Rail #59

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Hmmm yeah I dunno - I see the one camera shot (kinda aimed a bit off center ice) and the radio station. I don't expect we'll really get any game audio til 7 anyway...

Comment

Hmmm the video is awful choppy (likely due to the high network strain video causes) sometimes; but it's nice to be able to see some of the action.

Comment

I lost the feed

Proud Grandpa of Haley,Adam & Luke
                              A Retired shop teacher and proud of it (35 years )

OSWEGO STATE Almost class of 1973

OSWEGO STATE LAKERS 2007 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
                              Oswego, from the Indian Oshwakee, "the flowing out of the waters."
                              Arizona State Class of 1974
                              ASU THE ACHA D1 2014 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
                              Arizona based on the Pima Indian word arizonac, meaning "little spring place."

Comment

Working...
                              X