Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML Recruiting 2010 and beyond

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
    It turns out our friend Hokiedope went whining to the politically correct board and got PC91 banned. This is what happens when you let the special school children play with the big boys.

Free PC91, ban Hokiedope.
    Agreed... hokydad... you might know people, you might be an inner circle guy on somebody's hockey world... you come across as a complete idiot... sorry if that has to be said plain and simple. If the board decides to do something for this "offense" of insulting you directly then too bad, it needs to be said and I ain't going to dance around it. If you want us to take you seriously start acting like an adult.
    BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
    Skating Friar Jersey
    AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
    UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
    Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

I post points and facts/tid bits. If that bugs you, ignore them

a personal innapropriate slam towards my anonymous posts means squat to me, could care less.

If you get banned, it will be because of vulgarity or innapropriate stuff, not me

I will continue to post and could care less what some get a lifer says. the only way some are happy is if you set around all weekend with your fingers crossed, praying your team loses and then pile on the team and coaches, trying to impress each other with cute negative comments.

They dont represent the avg fan to say the least. neither do I by any stretch of the imagination

Comment

personally i don't care what people think i like getting the info on recruits. but then i no longer actively participate in the insular culture of the people who live their entire lives on this board (because i became an adult) and therefore don't care what people post as long as they provide good info, which hokydad does.

keep on rockin, hd. give us some of your latest thoughts on lowell's recruits.

Comment

Did you just post that? :shakes head:

Comment

Originally posted by UMLGoon View Post
            personally i don't care what people think i like getting the info on recruits. but then i no longer actively participate in the insular culture of the people who live their entire lives on this board (because i became an adult) and therefore don't care what people post as long as they provide good info, which hokydad does.

keep on rockin, hd. give us some of your latest thoughts on lowell's recruits.
            I agree with this regarding Hokydad.
            Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
            2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
            2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
            2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
            2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
              It turns out our friend Hokiedope went whining to the politically correct board and got PC91 banned. This is what happens when you let the special school children play with the big boys.

Free PC91, ban Hokiedope.
              I'm agreeing with Murray, the end must be nigh.
              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                I agree with this regarding Hokydad.
                Agreed. Less catfights, more hockey eh?

Comment

Originally posted by HawksSk860 View Post
                  Agreed. Less catfights, more hockey eh?
                  I have every intention of writing stuff that I see at games and hear, no matter what anyone says. In future, wont watse time in the sewing circle.

Comment

OK back to topic ...

UML recruits currently play for the following CJHL Top 20 teams:
                    10. (11) Brockville Braves (CJHL)
                    11. (10) Georgetown Raiders (OJAHL)
                    13. (14) Westside Warriors (BCHL)
                    Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

The Heisenberg site is showing another recruit for next year.
                      Derek McCoy-LC Valley Jr.Warriors (EJHL) 6'1 190 4-19-90
                      Derek currently has 15 points (9-6-15) in 34 games, with 46 penalty minutes for Valley. He previously played at Newburyport High School.

Some old news artilcles about Derek. It looks like his father Don played for UML too.
                      http://www.newburyportnews.com/puspo...secondarystory

http://www.newburyportnews.com/puspo...yword=topstory

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                        The Heisenberg site is showing another recruit for next year.
                        Derek McCoy-LC Valley Jr.Warriors (EJHL) 6'1 190 4-19-90
                        Derek currently has 15 points (9-6-15) in 34 games, with 46 penalty minutes for Valley. He previously played at Newburyport High School.

Some old news artilcles about Derek. It looks like his father Don played for UML too.
                        http://www.newburyportnews.com/puspo...secondarystory

http://www.newburyportnews.com/puspo...yword=topstory
                        Another walk-on type?
                        Monty

Comment

Another walk-on type?
                          less than .5 points per game in the EJHL? committing for 2010-11 season in 2010? massachusetts kid? will turn 21 in his freshman year?

you might say that, yeah.

Comment

Another walk-on type?
                            Hold on.... Heisenberg is no longer showing McCoy on the Front Page, or in the Listing by College tabs on his site. The Northeast tab still has McCoy going to Lowell.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...JG47g-ug&gid=0

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                              Hold on.... Heisenberg is no longer showing McCoy on the Front Page, or in the Listing by College tabs on his site. The Northeast tab still has McCoy going to Lowell.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...JG47g-ug&gid=0
                              Hmmm ... maybe he heard wrong or got bad info?

Really surprised me to hear of another kid for 2010, even if he's a walk-on. I suppose we'll see.
                              Monty

Comment

Doug Carr is dressed tonight although not starting http://cjhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1048236.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X