X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GET IN THE VAN! Michigan Tech 2009-10 Season Thread, Part Deux

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post
    Maybe, but if we are talking comic book characters I would have to go with Mr. Freeze.
    I don't read comic books. But I watched superman, it made me happy to think that a cripple could fly.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      I don't read comic books. But I watched superman, it made me happy to think that a cripple could fly.
      Mr. Freeze is in one of the Batman movies. He is played by the Governator himself.

Flying cripples sounds like something I would enjoy.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
      Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Comment

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post
        Mr. Freeze is in one of the Batman movies. He is played by the Governator himself.

Flying cripples sounds like something I would enjoy.
        Why the hell didn't he ****ing fly when he fell off that **** horse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Yeah, you should come up, it will be awesome. I'm planning on getting there Wednesday night! (since I won't be going to the frozen 4 this year, I have extra vacation!) I'm probably sleeping at my sister's house, or wherever I can find that will have me, hopefully TKE's fully enclose their sculpture this year...

I bet superman could do it.

I can't imagine Yager doing it right! (nor would I want to....)
          You're planning on sleeping in a snow sculpture?

I'll probably be there, but maybe not as early as last year...

Ok, we booked a hotel for the GLI today. Staying at the Courtyard/Mariott at the Renaissance Center. Who else is going to be down there Monday night, Tuesday night, and Wednesday night....because we're probably going to be having a helluva good time all three nights....tDarkness may not be invited because I don't think his GF would like him hitting on my friends the whole time
          I know I'm going, I have no idea when nor where I'll be staying...
          I am a fan of the Ren Cen, except for the sad lack of pool/hot tub. Last time I stayed there, I was on the 63rd floor. It was pretty sweet.
          Always a Wildcat...
          Originally posted by Kepler
          If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Yeah, you should come up, it will be awesome. I'm planning on getting there Wednesday night! (since I won't be going to the frozen 4 this year, I have extra vacation!) I'm probably sleeping at my sister's house, or wherever I can find that will have me, hopefully TKE's fully enclose their sculpture this year...
            Oh we WILL be up there. That's the only detail we have worked out though. Some kinda important things to figure out before then: when we're leaving Fargo, where we're staying, whether or not I want to go to DT (we all know what happens), when we're leaving Houghton, that sorta stuff. Also, where in our vicinity we can buy Tech attire
            Application for Admission to the WCHA:
            http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
            Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
            Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
            Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
            All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post

I'll probably be there, but maybe not as early as last year...

I know I'm going, I have no idea when nor where I'll be staying...
              I am a fan of the Ren Cen, except for the sad lack of pool/hot tub. Last time I stayed there, I was on the 63rd floor. It was pretty sweet.
              I will if I have to, but I'm hoping my sister doesn't hang me out to dry like that...

Mariott's website says they have a pool and a hot tub...they even had pictures of it.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
                Oh we WILL be up there. That's the only detail we have worked out though. Some kinda important things to figure out before then: when we're leaving Fargo, where we're staying, whether or not I want to go to DT (we all know what happens), when we're leaving Houghton, that sorta stuff. Also, where in our vicinity we can buy Tech attire
                You want to go to the DT.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I will if I have to, but I'm hoping my sister doesn't hang me out to dry like that...

Mariott's website says they have a pool and a hot tub...they even had pictures of it.
                  Hm. That's new then. Either that or they decided to not let the hoards of college students and band members in there...
                  Always a Wildcat...
                  If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Everyone knows the only way to end the all-nighter is passed out in a snowbank.
                    guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.

Comment

Hm. That's new then. Either that or they decided to not let the hoards of college students and band members in there...
                      I have never been there, so all I know is what was online, they **** well better have the pool in these pictures.
                      http://www.marriott.com/hotels/photo...WREC&imageID=0

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I have never been there, so all I know is what was online, they **** well better have the pool in these pictures.
                        http://www.marriott.com/hotels/photo...WREC&imageID=0
                        Double check your location. That says the Courtyard Downtown, with a view of the Renaissance Center..

And I must have done Carny wrong last year, 'cause at no point was I passed out in a snowbank.
                        Always a Wildcat...

Comment

Double check your location. That says the Courtyard Downtown, with a view of the Renaissance Center..

And I must have done Carny wrong last year, 'cause at no point was I passed out in a snowbank.
                          Well thats the hotel we're staying at, according to the map it is attached to the ren center, but I have no clue, since I've never been there. I really don't care if it is attached to the ren center, as long as it has a pool and hot tub.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Your loss. It was very depressing missing the all-nighter last year I will just have to drink double this year

Comment

I've passed out in a snowbank before. Ah college, how I miss it.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Do not get in the van if it's driven by Sammy Johns.

Comment

Working...
                                X