X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GET IN THE VAN! Michigan Tech 2009-10 Season Thread, Part Deux

Originally posted by melmac View Post
    So, in order to make these mixtapes, do you have to listen to the radio constantly to hear these songs so you can record them and then get all ****ed off when they talk over the beginning or ending of the song?
    Is there any other way, mel?

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    and the jay-z song was on, yeah the jay-z song was on
    You were listening to B96?
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      Is there any other way, mel?

You were listening to B96?
      I've never listened to B96, I'm guessing they play rap?

The only stations in the cities that I listen to are:
      93X
      K102
      KFAN
      830 (Wild/Gopher games only)
      1500 (Twins games only)
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I've never listened to B96, I'm guessing they play rap?

The only stations in the cities that I listen to are:
        93X
        K102
        KFAN
        830 (Wild/Gopher games only)
        1500 (Twins games only)
        As soon as I'm south of Hinkley, I'm listening to 89.3. By far the best radio station I've ever listened to.
        Boosh Factor: 11

Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

Comment

Originally posted by crazypotatoes View Post
          As soon as I'm south of Hinkley, I'm listening to 89.3. By far the best radio station I've ever listened to.
          well you just got knocked down a few pegs for that one...
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by crazypotatoes View Post
            What the hell is 89.3? I've never even heard of it before.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

What the hell is 89.3? I've never even heard of it before.
              The Current from Minnesota Public Radio
              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by The Darkness View Post
                Party in the USA just came on the radio

I hate you all
                If you listened to the WRIF you wouldn't have that problem, now would you?

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                  If I happen to listen to radio in the car, I'm usually switching between that and 94.7 CSX, depending on whether WRIF is playing something good, or whether they're playing really boring, unmelodic nu metal.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                    well you just got knocked down a few pegs for that one...
                    Meh, they do play some random/crappy stuff sometimes, but they have a great variety and no commercials.
                    Boosh Factor: 11

Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

Comment

Note to ctf: You and I need to talk. These are OUR CDs, WE make the playlists
                      Application for Admission to the WCHA:
                      http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
                      Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
                      Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
                      Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
                      All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
                        Quit scheming!!!!

RIP - Kirby

Comment

getting closer ...
                          Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                          "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                          Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                          Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                            getting closer ...
                            ...to permanently driving JOHN SCOTT ROCKS off the board?
                            Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                            I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                            Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
                              People actually still make mix CDs? Wow, for going to a Tech school, you guys are behind the times.
                              Bruce Ciskie > PA

Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.

Blizzard Drinking: Duluth's Answer to Gulf Coast Hurricane Parties

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                                Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                If I happen to listen to radio in the car, I'm usually switching between that and 94.7 CSX, depending on whether WRIF is playing something good, or whether they're playing really boring, unmelodic nu metal.
                                That silence you hear isn't Lambeau Field, it's my car radio. It doesn't work. You get used to it after awhile.

Hey... is the Mineshaft open? We may have a bowling thing if it is.
                                I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Working...
                                X