X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GET IN THE VAN! Michigan Tech 2009-10 Season Thread, Part Deux

Tech isn't going to lose tonight! Yay!
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
      Random thought here: YAGER, did you get a bigger sieve yet??
      Yes, I now have like an 8 inch sieve.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        Tech isn't going to lose tonight! Yay!
        Are you sure? I don't foresee them winning...

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
          So that means I'll get to see it in Kato
          Application for Admission to the WCHA:
          http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
          Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
          Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
          Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
          All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Already looking forward to Mankato, I can sense a fun night next Saturday...

SiouxTechie, are you driving down from Fargo?
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

So yeah...posting because I don't want our season thread on Page 2...I'm lazy and don't want to click next page once I get into the forums...

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
                Good. It'll make me feel better after my Sioux are swept in Denver
                Wow, I totally called that! That impresses me... (disappointing...)
                Application for Admission to the WCHA:
                http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
                Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
                Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
                Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
                All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Wow, of all the names out there you pick sieve, and being a little generous there aren't we?
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
                  Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Comment

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post
                    Wow, of all the names out there you pick sieve, and being a little generous there aren't we?
                    I don't the remember exact size, it's gotta be at least 8 inches, though. Not to mention that the circumference must be 3 times the last one. This one is a little sturdier and has a better feel to it so it should last a little bit longer. Remind me next time I see you and I'll show it to you.
                    *****http://www.hackney-cyclists.org.uk/sieve.jpg******

Comment

I don't the remember exact size, it's gotta be at least 8 inches, though. Not to mention that the circumference must be 3 times the
                      Because of the dimensions of my screen, this was all I could read before scrolling down. I've read a lot of crazy things in this thread, but I seriously considered not looking to see what Yager was really talking about
                      @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
                      I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

Originally posted by Boosh View Post
                        Because of the dimensions of my screen, this was all I could read before scrolling down. I've read a lot of crazy things in this thread, but I seriously considered not looking to see what Yager was really talking about
                        Same issue here. And knowing this fan base I was really afraid to find out what the conversation was about.
                        Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
                        *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
                        Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Ok, which one of you guys refuses to acknowledge that tUMD/tMTU week is over?

(507): and I didnt even know his name until this morning when we were laying in bed and he referred to himself in the 3rd person.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                            I still don't understand why you're allowed to have a gun.
                            Its in the constitution. Every idiot is allowed the right to bear arms.

Originally posted by The Darkness View Post
                            Same issue here. And knowing this fan base I was really afraid to find out what the conversation was about.
                            Oh come on, what are you worried about?
                            Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            Ok, which one of you guys refuses to acknowledge that tUMD/tMTU week is over?

(507): and I didnt even know his name until this morning when we were laying in bed and he referred to himself in the 3rd person.
                            *The Monster raises his hand*
                            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by Boosh View Post
                              Because of the dimensions of my screen, this was all I could read before scrolling down.
                              It sounds like you've got a size issue of your own.

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                              Its in the constitution. Every idiot is allowed the right to bear arms.
                              *****http://pugetsoundblogs.com/bremertonbeat/files/2008/11/bear-arms.jpg******

Comment

Someone should frame PB for a felony so he can't have a gun.
                                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X