• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayor's Cup 2009: Brown/PC

Four minutes in, no score!

Check that: Goons score!
    Bergland with the goal.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Bu 0 Pc1

Play even since Bergland scored.

Bruno down to their third goalie for some reason. Rosen was injured and third stringer Clement is in. Beaudry in for the Black and White.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Bu 0 Pc2

GOAL!!! Provy!!!

Germaine finishes
      PC up 2 nil over Bruno.

-Blackadder
      -Casablanca
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Re: Mayor's Cup 2009: Brown/PC

2 minutes left. PC carrying play so far...

-Blackadder
        -Casablanca
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Bu 0 Pc 2

End of 1, {PROVICED 2
          Brom 0
          Union #26

-Blackadder
          -Casablanca
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Announcer not complaining about officials. Yet.

-Blackadder
            -Casablanca
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

If PC scores again, the Brown guy is probably going to jump. And Hokydad will be mopping up around the glass...

-Blackadder
              -Casablanca
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Pc 2 Bu 0

THe second begins...

Good news for Brown.:
                PC going on power play

-Blackadder
                -Casablanca
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Shaller just missed making it 3-0.

Brown going on PP.

-Blackadder
                  -Casablanca
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Re: Bu 0 Pc 2

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                    End of 1, {PROVICED 2
                    Brom 0
                    Union #26
                    Thanks for lightening the mood! I'm not too thrilled about our current situation, but that made me smile.

And just one correction: you said Clemente was our 3rd-string goalie, but he's actually usually our starter. Rosen had an injury last year and was pretty mediocre, so Clemente came in towards the end of the year and was spectacular. He started off well this season, too, but gave up 10 goals this past weekend, so Rosen got the start tonight. Unfortunately, he got hurt, so Clemente came in, and has been, from what I've heard, not exactly convincing.

What say we give that freshman (who IS the 3rd-stringer) a shot?

Comment

5x3 for Brown. It is "Critical with a Capital C" according to the announcer that Volpatti wins the faceoff (which he did). CRITICAL!

Comment

Great. PC going to the box again. Brown on a 5 on 3 for 29 seconds.

-Blackadder
                        -Casablanca
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

PC survives 5 on 3... Beaudry is huge right now.

-Blackadder
                          -Casablanca
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

ANOTHER PC penalty, and an 11 second 5x3. Our 5x3 stats are going to look horrendous because of these short spurts.

Comment

PC is really get stupid. Yet another penalty, but Brown can't score again on the 5 on 3.

Come one guys. Play smart.

-Blackadder
                              -Casablanca
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                              X