Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 for BC v. UVM Sunday @ Conte Forum. Who wants 'em???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 for BC v. UVM Sunday @ Conte Forum. Who wants 'em???

I've got a pair of tickets for the BC vs. UVM game Sunday at Conte Forum. Four rows off the ice. I'll let 'em go for face value. I just don't want to eat 'em.
    sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Re: 2 for BC v. UVM Sunday @ Conte Forum. Who wants 'em???

Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
    I've got a pair of tickets for the BC vs. UVM game Sunday at Conte Forum. Four rows off the ice. I'll let 'em go for face value. I just don't want to eat 'em.
    Hah. You'll "let 'em go for face value." I love college hockey and go to 50 or so games a year, but hate to break it to you. No one is paying above face value for a Sunday afternoon game this early in the season when there is NFL football on and its not sold out to begin with.

Comment

I'm in Concord ... email me - kp231 at aol dot com

Comment

Originally posted by irishfan85 View Post
        Hah. You'll "let 'em go for face value." I love college hockey and go to 50 or so games a year, but hate to break it to you. No one is paying above face value for a Sunday afternoon game this early in the season when there is NFL football on and its not sold out to begin with.
        You haven't broken anything to me. I'm a season ticket holder who can't make this game and I was hoping someone else might get to enjoy it and I might not have to eat the tickets. My point was that I wasn't trying to profit. Who cares how many games you go to? I've been to a few myself. rolleyes:
        Last edited by jdevoejr; 11-15-2009, 09:39 AM.
        sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

Working...
        X