SCSU @ UND - November 13-14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCSU @ UND - November 13-14

It's Monday morning... time to light this candle.

SCSU is coming off a bye week, while UND recorded a sweep of MTU last weekend. Discuss.

Re: SCSU @ UND - November 13-14

This thread should have been named "St. Cloud vs. FIGHTING SIOUX"
    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
      Roy Siago wouldn't have cared for that.

Besides, according to the SCSU announcers it's just North Dakota.

Comment

Go Sioux.
        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Weekend has "Challenge Cup" implications.
          With pre-game social at Southgate Grill & Bar.

http://blog.siouxsports.com/?p=670
          "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Even with Chevy out and Murray playing like garbage, I think the Pioneers will be a tough couple of games. Especially give the games are in Denver.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post

Besides, according to the SCSU announcers it's just North Dakota.
              now that Saigo is gone do they still have to do that? It doesn't matter any way since both games are on Foxcollegesports and I think friday is on NHL network as well.
              I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Even with Chevy out and Murray playing like garbage, I think the Pioneers will be a tough couple of games. Especially give the games are in Denver.
                I agree. Denver, while not playing that great on Saturday against Anchorage, is still a very dangerous opponent who will definitely challenge the Sioux.
                Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
                  Oh, so you got it?
                  Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                    I agree. Denver, while not playing that great on Saturday against Anchorage, is still a very dangerous opponent who will definitely challenge the Sioux.
                    Aren't you guys just the clever ones
                    "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Bottles View Post
                      Aren't you guys just the clever ones
                      Denver is probably the best team in the WCHA. It's not really clever or anything to point this out. It's going to be a tough weekend for the Sioux.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                        now that Saigo is gone do they still have to do that? It doesn't matter any way since both games are on Foxcollegesports and I think friday is on NHL network as well.
                        Didn't see game Scheduled on FCS Atlantic CH617.

Also didn't see game scheduled on NHL Network, listed the Ferris State v Miami games instead.
                        "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                          Since most fans assume Sioux will sweep SCSU. Maybe this thread should be named "Fighting Sioux fans look past SCSU towards upcoming series with Denver" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalSiouxFan View Post
                            Didn't see game Scheduled on FCS Atlantic CH617.

Also didn't see game scheduled on NHL Network, listed the Ferris State v Miami games instead.
                            The DiretV guide doesn't list it, but on the bottom of the screen while watching NHL on the fly on saturday night it said the game was going to be shown friday at 7:30. I even waited until it popped up again to make sure I wasn't seeing things. From what I have been told all UND home games are on foxcollegesports. I am home today and jsut checked 617 and the guide has it blank for friday. Once they update the guide it should show it is on.
                            I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

I think SCSU vs. Wisconsin should be a tough series, too.
                              Bob is making me concerned
                              I am the voice of reason

Comment

Working...
                              X