Providence at Vermont - 11/08/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Providence at Vermont - 11/08/09

Since I'm sick I may as well do something useful. Interesting matchup today, between to schools who could really use the 2 HE points. I'm guessing it will be a packed and very loud house at the Gutt today.
    Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
    2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Re: Providence at Vermont - 11/08/09

Game on.

PC on the PP.
    Let's go Cats!!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

14:17 left to play in the first.

PC 0 - UVM 0
      Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

UVM to the PP.

PC 0 - UVM 0
        Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

10:18 to play in the first.

PC 0 - UVM 0

PC leads SOG 6-4.
          Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

PC back to the PP.
            Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

PC's PP is reverting to last year.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Under 3 to play in the first.

PC 0 - UVM 0

Less than 30 ticks on the PC PP.
                Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                  PC's PP is reverting to last year.
                  Yay, Jon is here. I'm gonna be ditching this game for the UNH-Lowell game in half an hour. So I know this thread will be in good hands .
                  Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

End of 1.

PC 0 - UVM 0

SOG:
                    PC - 10
                    UVM - 5
                    Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

nil - nil at the end of one.

UVM announcers not making an ounce of sense. Let's see, PC is outshooting the Other Kitties 10-5, but that's not indicative of the play? Yet they go on to say that Spillane is looking very comfortable. If PC's scoring chances are so crappy, how can you tell?

Just saying...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                        nil - nil at the end of one.

UVM announcers not making an ounce of sense. Let's see, PC is outshooting the Other Kitties 10-5, but that's not indicative of the play? Yet they go on to say that Spillane is looking very comfortable. If PC's scoring chances are so crappy, how can you tell?

Just saying...
                        Dont worry, the UVM announcers never make any sense Thats why I just follow the gametracker instead of listening to it via radio. They're not the best announcers....

Comment

This might be PC's worst game of the year. They really haven't done anything this period

2-0 UVM.

Other Kitties are under 0 pressure. PC's offense stayed on the bus.

-Blackadder
                          -Casablanca
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

PC going on the PP. they really need to do something.

midge, you aren't kidding. they've been mixing Spillane up with Madore all period.

-Blackadder
                            -Casablanca
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

PC missing the net a lot.

-Blackadder
                              -Casablanca
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                              X