Bemidji @ Minnesota - Rodents, Rodents, Everywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bemidji @ Minnesota - Rodents, Rodents, Everywhere

Minnesota's first non-conference series, it's at home, and the Beavers are ranked.

If that isn't motivation enough for the Gophers I don't know what is.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Re: Bemidji @ Minnesota - Rodents, Rodents, Everywhere

Let's kick their cheer-stealing, mascot-stealing, pathetic arses back up north. We don't need them down here!
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Who all's going to the Saturday game? Does anybody have extra tickets? Should be a fun series. This appears to be a very good Bemidji State team...Coming in undefeated giving up just ten goals in eight games with two shutouts.

Comment

It's another one of the Saturday-Sunday series. I don't know who is doing that stupid thing. I'll be there Saturday night.

Comment

The WCHA really needs the Gophers to sweep. Losing to a CHA would not be good.
          I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

The best college hockey team in MN is coming to town. I predict a Beaver win and tie.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxSweep View Post
              The best college hockey team in MN is coming to town. I predict a Beaver win and tie.
              Sweeet. Every time a Sioux Fan says this the Gophers win.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                The WCHA really needs the Gophers to sweep. Losing to a CHA would not be good.
                we need some SEC refs.
                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxSweep View Post
                  First post Fail.
                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                  Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Will be a great series. I will be there rootin' for my Beavers!

Bemidji has been playing unreal lately, and Bakala has really stepped up in the pipes replacing Dalton's early departure last year.

The Beavers play a very quick, jumpy game. #19 Matt Read is a very dangerous player when he's' on the ice. Watch for him to score a couple ginos. The Gophers can't give him too much attention though, Freshman Jordan George can also burry the puck, and has some of the best vision on the ice that I have ever seen. Often getting it to the point for a ripper, and crashing the net for tip or rebound.

None of the defenceman will standout. But they play their position well. They are very solid in the defensive zone, and put hard shots on net from the point.

Bakala has allowed 10 goals in 7 games, freshman goalie Dugas has a shutout in his only collegiate game.

Gophs seem to be picking it up! Can't wait!
                    Great moments...are born from great opportunity.
                    THIS IS BEAVER HOCKEY.

Comment

I want "Bucky" to make the trip so I can wipe the effing floor with his stupid Goldy-rip-off face.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                        I want "Bucky" to make the trip so I can wipe the effing floor with his stupid Goldy-rip-off face.
                        Great moments...are born from great opportunity.
                        THIS IS BEAVER HOCKEY.

Comment

I can't make it down this weekend, will FSN be airing these games?
                          -BSU Jake

Comment

Originally posted by Nels1jac View Post
                            Just answered my own question by taking a peak on TV Guide.com and yeah, both games with be on FSN, no tape delay! GO BEAVERS!
                            -BSU Jake

Comment

Originally posted by Nels1jac View Post
                              Yes both Saturday and Sunday will be on FSN.
                              Originally posted by CavalryNate
                              Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X