Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MTU @ tUMD: Nerds swarm Duluth

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    bigblue_dl thought that earlier boosh said that a wedding in cheeseland was taking precedence
    Awww Yager forgot. Boosh sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      Biddco hopes "MacInnes West" will not have Mitch Lake, Duluthian children need to not be within 100 miles of that man.
      tGLM would like to clarify that tDuluthian children aren't allowed within 100 miles of tincredibly creepy Mitch Lake.

In fact, tGLM thinks that even tctf is creeped out by tMitchLake but it didn't stop tctf from getting her photo with tMitchLake.
      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
        tGLM would like to clarify that tDuluthian children aren't allowed within 100 miles of tincredibly creepy Mitch Lake.

In fact, tGLM thinks that even tctf is creeped out by tMitchLake but it didn't stop tctf from getting her photo with tMitchLake.
        tBrenthoven thinks that tBrenthoven should by a crapload of property with a body of water if only to rename it tMitch Lake, if only because it'd be absurdly creepy and funny. tBrenthoven knows that this is not original, but it still strikes tBrenthoven as kinda funny at this point in time. And no, tBrenthoven has not been drinking.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          tBrenthoven thinks that tBrenthoven should by a crapload of property with a body of water if only to rename it tMitch Lake, if only because it'd be absurdly creepy and funny. tBrenthoven knows that this is not original, but it still strikes tBrenthoven as kinda funny at this point in time. And no, tBrenthoven has not been drinking.
          Brenthoven just wants Mitch Lake in Brenthoven's swimtrunks.
          Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
          I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
          Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
            Awww Yager forgot. Boosh sucks.
            tYager has tmemory of tgoldfish. If it was a family wedding, I'd turn them down and spend my entire weekend cramped up around a bunch of loud, obnoxious people that I am having trouble dealing with for 6 hours on home weekends but I'm not going to turn a good friend down. Or free booze
            @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
            I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

Originally posted by Boosh View Post
              tYager has tmemory of tgoldfish. If it was a family wedding, I'd turn them down and spend my entire weekend cramped up around a bunch of loud, obnoxious people that I am having trouble dealing with for 6 hours on home weekends but I'm not going to turn a good friend down. Or free booze
              tBoosh also sucks at tthird person.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
              Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Comment

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post
                tBoosh also sucks at tthird person.
                tThird person can suck tBoosh's balls. tBoosh hates tthird person but is going along with it to be tteam player. tBoosh just woke up and shouldn't have to speak in twrong tense
                @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
                I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

Originally posted by The Darkness View Post
                  This makes tDarkness feel old.
                  wolverineTrumpet has a real ID that claims she is 27. She hopes this makes tDarkness feel better. If it does not make tDarkness feel better, perhaps this picture of tTrumpet's friend looking down on a trash can labeled tOSU will do the trick.

68065711606_0_ALB
                  Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                  wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                  7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                    Brenthoven just wants Mitch Lake in Brenthoven's swimtrunks.
                    tBrenthoven does not want.

tBrenthoven does want some bacon right about now.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Crazypotatoes thinks bacon is an acceptable meat to talk about. Crazypotatoes really wants a Baconator from Wendy's right now...
                      Boosh Factor: 11

Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                        wolverineTrumpet has a real ID that claims she is 27. She hopes this makes tDarkness feel better. If it does not make tDarkness feel better, perhaps this picture of tTrumpet's friend looking down on a trash can labeled tOSU will do the trick.

68065711606_0_ALB
                        tDarkness is saving this picture, it is epic and tDarkness is sure that it will come in handy one day.

Also tDarkness checked his id apparently he will be 27 in a little over a month. tDarkness is realizing that he is in fact old.

tBrenthoven does not want.

Originally posted by crazypotatoes View Post
                        Crazypotatoes thinks bacon is an acceptable meat to talk about. Crazypotatoes really wants a Baconator from Wendy's right now...
                        tDarkness also has a craving for bacon now.
                        Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
                        *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
                        Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

tIncredible Gulk thinks a visit to Wendy's while in tDuluth is now necessary to make up for the lack of an official trip to the Marquette location.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
                          Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Comment

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post
                            tIncredible Gulk thinks a visit to Wendy's while in tDuluth is now necessary to make up for the lack of an official trip to the Marquette location.
                            Crazypotatoes was also thinking along those lines. Especially since Duluth doesn't have Chipotle.
                            Boosh Factor: 11

Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

Comment

bigblue_dl thinks Wendy's is overrated, though the amount of bacon on a baconator is definitely awesome. Instead of Wendy's, bigblue_dl suggests that a trek to Betty's Pies be undertaken.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Crazypotatoes was also thinking along those lines. Especially since Duluth doesn't have Chipotle.
                                Biddco always says this is the worst thing about Duluth. Duluth does have Burrito Union, which makes for a solid substitute. Plus they have great breakfast burritos.
                                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
                                X