Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MTU @ tUMD: Nerds swarm Duluth

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    Dirty wonders if crazypotatoes will be inviting Leah to join him.
    she can now aim for the hotel sheets
    Originally posted by Twitch Boy
    Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

huskyfan thinks it is odd one can type sluts on this board but can't use the word ****ant.
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

that would be p1ssant
        Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
          huskyfan thinks it is odd one can type sluts on this board but can't use the word ****ant.
          tBrenthoven would also like to point out that thuskyfan could type "cum-guzzling whore," also.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            tBrenthoven would also like to point out that thuskyfan could type "cum-guzzling whore," also.
            Well duh, Yager can type Brenthoven, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
              Well duh, Yager can type Brenthoven, as well.
              tBrenthoven was just pointing out tsilliness of tcensors on tboard.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by MeanEgirl View Post
                MeanEgirl thinks it's because of all the ******** t's. She believes it makes this thread even more unreadable than it would be even if it didn't have those stupid things.
                vizoroo believes the "t" should only be used when describing tUMD or their tposters. vizoroo thinks Tech fans should be able to spell Tech.
                GO DU !!!

Comment

Just so we're clear: I'm boycotting this stupid t thing. Again.

Now if someone could convince me that using the stupid t thing might in some possible way help my friggin team to stay out of the penalty box, well them maybe I'd consider it.
                  Huskeeeeez

Comment

Originally posted by MacInnes Diehard View Post
                    Just so we're clear: I'm boycotting this stupid t thing. Again.

Now if someone could convince me that using the stupid t thing might in some possible way help my friggin team to stay out of the penalty box, well them maybe I'd consider it.
                    Yager sees that, apparently, MacD is boycotting the 3rd person talk, too...

Comment

tDogs2012 has been waiting to write on this thread, and after reading all tposts that were made, feels compelled to start now.

First off, tDogs2012 will not be attending tGrandma's on Saturday, as he will be underage at tcurrent time. tDogs2012 will, however, probably be drunk outside of tGrandma's trying to fight tbouncer to get in.

Also, tDogs 2012 thinks that CTF should hold a little higher standards for herself, and take note of the smart decision that tMEg has made, and stay away from tYooper meat. It's a good idea for CTF's health.

tDogs2012 has seen tMEg and tBiddco together many times, and thinks they are probably at their happiest when neither is wearing pants.

tDogs2012 thinks that if tNSSHG dislikes this thread, he should go b,ack to tPB, because he doesn't allow it there.

tDogs2012 has spoken.
                      "In heaven there is no beer. NO BEER! That's why we drink it here. RIGHT HERE!"

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                        GLM will only approve of this thread if Hokydad, UHM and Jockstock take part in it.
                        Jon wants to see Hokydad come in here and accuse tPenalty Box of being teetotatlers, tMeanEgirl of being a giantess and Dirty of loving tRoboshark.

Jon would love to see Jockstock and Hokydad and UnionHockeyManiac come in here too. But Jon would like to point out that if PC's glass is 67% full, #26 Union's glass is overflowing.
                        Last edited by Jon; 11-09-2009, 09:44 PM.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                        -Blackadder
                        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                        -Casablanca
                        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

huskyfan is not boycotting this proud Tech tradition of 3rd person talking but is boycotting the sexual content of this thread.
                          Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                            Jon wants to see Hokydad come in here and accuse tPenalty Box of being teetotatlers, tMeanEgirl of being a giantess and Dirty of loving tRoboshark.

Jon would love to see Jockstock and Hokydad and UnionHockeyManiac come in here too. But Jon would like to point out that if PC's glass is 67% full, #26 Union's glass is overflowing.
                            Biddco knows this would make this thread even greater.

Biddco is done stiring the pot...for now Biddco thinks
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                              Biddco knows this would make this thread even greater.

Biddco is done stiring the pot...for now Biddco thinks
                              tDogs2012 thinks tBiddco should have MEg spellcheck his posts for him, so mess ups like "stiring" don't happen again.
                              "In heaven there is no beer. NO BEER! That's why we drink it here. RIGHT HERE!"

Comment

Originally posted by dogs2012 View Post
                                tDogs2012 thinks tBiddco should have MEg spellcheck his posts for him, so mess ups like "stiring" don't happen again.
                                Biddco knew this wasn't right but was too lazy to look it up properly...via Google
                                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
                                X