Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UNH @ Lowell 11/8

Originally posted by RockTheWhit View Post
    Our group will consist of about 10. I'd expect a few hundred of the usual fans/player families plus some other randoms.
    Less than that now. I've had a few people tell me they are not coming.
    UNH

"Any idiot can spell a word the same way time after time. But it call for imagination and is much more distinguished to be able to spell it several different ways as I do." -Patton

Comment

The officials for the game are:

Referee:.......................................... .................. Matt Smith
      Referee:.......................................... ............. Tim Benedetto
      Linesman: .................................................. .. Frank Keough
      Linesman:......................................... .............James Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        I'll be there with my lovely bride...however, we'll be sitting with friends who are River Hawk fans, so it should be interesting.
        Could be worse. Could be surrounded by fans of the Goons.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Sweet, can't wait to catch this one on ESPNU!

Oh, wait a minute......women's college soccer......in overtime. Fantastic. Anyone know if women's soccer overtime is shorter than OT in lacrosse?
          Are you guys brothers?

Comment

so.. unh is gonna wanna work on that PK eh?

Comment

Final score:

UML 6 - UNH 3

3 more PP goals give up by UNH today for a total of 7 on the weekend. That is nothing short of horrendous. The PP was brutal again this weekend too, and I'm sorry but Foster just is not getting it done. Another 6 goals today is just too many. On that note though, we lost to another very good team in UML and really I wasn't expecting we'd walk out of Tsongas with a victory today. Congrats to the Riverhawks and their fans, and best wishes the rest of the way.
              Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
              2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

"Foster is one of the top goalies in the country"

--Barry Melrose

Yikes.
                Are you guys brothers?

Comment

Originally posted by Ned Braden View Post
                  "Foster is one of the top goalies in the country"

--Barry Melrose (self confessed hockey genius)

Yikes.
                  FYP.

Man how bad are the rest of the goalies in the country right now?
                  Let's go Cats!!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Originally posted by gounhwildcats View Post
                    FYP.

have you ever seen Melrose and Wile E. in the same place? Coincidence?
                    BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                    Skating Friar Jersey
                    AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                    UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                    Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

FYP.

That was one of Barry's many gems today. At one point, he said that if JVR had just stayed for his second year, UNH would have more offensive firepower.

Just imagine if ESPNU aired the first period...what more we could have learned!
                      Are you guys brothers?

Comment

That was one of Barry's many gems today. At one point, he said that if JVR had just stayed for his second year, UNH would have more offensive firepower.

And if they just had a Brian Yandle quality defenseman.....
                        Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

melrose's ignorance notwithstanding, insane quote of the day still goes to dick umile, who said of foster: "he's confident right now"

yup you can tell

Comment

Great Lowell PP and trainwreck defense by UNH in the third was the recipe for that game. My prediction is that we might see Matt DiGarolamo in net at UMass next weekend, as Foster hasn't exactly been solid the last 2 starts.
                            Let the Rebuilding Begin

Comment

Originally posted by umassfan49 View Post
                              Great Lowell PP and trainwreck defense by UNH in the third was the recipe for that game. My prediction is that we might see Matt DiGarolamo in net at UMass next weekend, as Foster hasn't exactly been solid the last 2 starts.
                              If you're right I hope you enjoy your 7-2 win. The words train wreck and lacking confidence are totally apropos in describing DeSievolamo.
                              Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

If you're right I hope you enjoy your 7-2 win. The words train wreck and lacking confidence are totally apropos in describing DeSievolamo.
                                any reason why you guys didn't go out and pick up another goalie?
                                BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                                Skating Friar Jersey
                                AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                                UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                                Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Working...
                                X