Bentley at Air Force - 11/06/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bentley at Air Force - 11/06/09

Bentley scores to make it 3-1 for the Eastern Falcons.
    Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
    2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Re: Bentley at Air Force - 11/06/09

Air Force has scored and with 4 minutes left in the second it's 3-2 Bentley.
    Let's go Cats!!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

End of 2

Bentley 3 - Air Force 2
      Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Third period underway.
        Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Air Force to the PP.

Bentley 3 - AFA 2
          Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

De Laurell ties it on the PP at 3:41 of the third.

AFA 3 - Bentley 3
            Last edited by gounhwildcats; 11-06-2009, 09:47 PM.
            Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Sounds like the thin air is getting to Bentley. Announcers are saying they look tired.

AFA 3 - Bentley 3
              Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

5:00 left in the third. Bentley on the PP for another 54 seconds.

Bentley 3 - AFA 3
                Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Hey Dean, I figured I'd keep you company in here...I kinda felt bad for you.

Being at the game was great. Interesting to see the crowd REALLY come alive after the 3rd UNH goal...then go bananas after the 4th.

Are you/Chad/anyone else coming back out this year?
                  A Decade of Dominance

2001 2003 2004 2007 2008 2011

Comment

Originally posted by IrishWildcat View Post
                    Hey Dean, I figured I'd keep you company in here...I kinda felt bad for you.

Being at the game was great. Interesting to see the crowd REALLY come alive after the 3rd UNH goal...then go bananas after the 4th.

Are you/Chad/anyone else coming back out this year?
                    Hey man, thanks for the company. These AHA threads can get lonely, but such is the price I pay for being a college hockey junkie. I won't be coming out for sure, but only cuz I'm going to Phoenix in March for Spring Training. I'm not sure what the plans of the others are. I know there was rumblings about possibly going to the Dominican to watch some Caribean baseball, but I haven't heard anything from them in awhile.
                    Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gounhwildcats View Post
                      Hey man, thanks for the company. These AHA threads can get lonely, but such is the price I pay for being a college hockey junkie. I won't be coming out for sure, but only cuz I'm going to Phoenix in March for Spring Training. I'm not sure what the plans of the others are. I know there was rumblings about possibly going to the Dominican to watch some Caribean baseball, but I haven't heard anything from them in awhile.
                      That's cool...definitely better weather in Phoenix than Durham. It's only November and it's already hat and coat time

I'll probably be visiting the game updates next weekend...not makin the trip out to Amherst. Til then, stay strong and keep fighing the good fight.
                      A Decade of Dominance

2001 2003 2004 2007 2008 2011

Comment

Originally posted by IrishWildcat View Post
                        That's cool...definitely better weather in Phoenix than Durham. It's only November and it's already hat and coat time

I'll probably be visiting the game updates next weekend...not makin the trip out to Amherst. Til then, stay strong and keep fighing the good fight.
                        Sounds good. You too buddy. I do love Durham anytime of year but it's an oppurtunity to fulfill a dream. I'll be back in 2011 though.
                        Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Free hockey time.

AFA 3 - Bentley 3
                          Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Thanks for the updates, who has the goals for Bentley?

Comment

Originally posted by Bentley2 View Post
                              Thanks for the updates, who has the goals for Bentley?
                              I'll have to listen to the post game. I tuned in just as Bentley scored their third goal, and missed who it was.

Really nice to see a Bentley fan on here too
                              Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X