• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Friday 11/6/09 Scores, Rants, etc. Oz visits Madstop, plus other games

15 minutes left in the 2nd

Utica-2
    Neumann-2

Comment

Midway through the 2nd

Plattsburgh-3
      Cortland-1

Comment

Eric Selleck has turned into an assist machine he has his 3rd assist tonight as Brad Dormidy puts home his 2nd of the season as Oswego takes a 5-1 lead with 8 minutes left 2nd period
        LET'S GO LAKERS and LETS GO ISLANDERS!!!!!

Comment

Listening to Ducky, so I didn't actually see it, but I want to know what you guys think.

Cortland shot breaks Williams' throat protector. He knows its dangerous, so he knocks loose his helmet to stop play so he can get a replacement. The referees ignored the argument that he was in immediate danger of injury, and assess a Delay of Game penalty for knocking the helmet loose.

Again, I didn't see it, only hearing Ducky and Rob's views of it. What do you guys think?
          Plattsburgh CARDINALS
          SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
          ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
          NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
          NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
          NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
          NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
            Listening to Ducky, so I didn't actually see it, but I want to know what you guys think.

Cortland shot breaks Williams' throat protector. He knows its dangerous, so he knocks loose his helmet to stop play so he can get a replacement. The referees ignored the argument that he was in immediate danger of injury, and assess a Delay of Game penalty for knocking the helmet loose.

Again, I didn't see it, only hearing Ducky and Rob's views of it. What do you guys think?
            That wasn't Williams, it was Cortland's goalie Doug Danzi who did it.

Comment

Can we put some of these Laker goals in a Tupperware™ container and save them for tomorrow? Just a thought.
              at the lonely end of the rink/you and me

Comment

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post

I'd say it's a bad call....if that's what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Rennell View Post
                  That wasn't Williams, it was Cortland's goalie Doug Danzi who did it.
                  Oh... that's embarrassing

Anyway, even though I'm a Plattsburgh fan I still say that's a rotten call. Were I at the game, I would have been very vocal in my disagreement. If that's what really happened, of course.
                  Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                  SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                  ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                  NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                  NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                  NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                  NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

10 minutes left in the 2nd

Utica-3
                    Neumann-2

Comment

3-2 Morrisville Now with alittle over 2 min. left in the second! 3 Shorthanded gaols for the Mustangs!

Comment

After 2 periods

Fredonia-3
                        Buffalo State-1

Comment

OSU - 5
                          Potsdam - 1

2 periods in the books
                          WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Gustavus 1
                            Falls 0

Bingham at 12:36 of the 1st
                            “You drive by some of these rinks in the winter and there isn't anybody out there. It's kind of sad, actually...Here it’s go to the rink, pay for your ice time and practice for an hour where we could just walk to the rink and skate for four hours if we wanted to...It was just a lot of fun. I wish I could go back and be eight years old for a couple days" -Neal Broten

2010-11 DIII Commitments
                            19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Maloney View Post
                              You cannot just go on air and say you heard your starting goalie has swine flu!
                              Any update on this? Is Beckwith on the bench? Or will Gunn-Taylor be in net for Oswego tomorrow?

Comment

3-2 Morrisville end of 2nd!!

Comment

Working...
                                X