Clear All

• Who Do You Find More Annoying?

John Sterling

Ken "Hawk" Harrelson
    John Sterling, Yankees Radio Broadcaster
    33.33%
    Hawk Harrelson, White Sox TV Broadcaster
    66.67%
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Re: Who Do You Find More Annoying?

I've never heard Sterling call a whole game, but it's a no-brainer anyway. There is no way he's worse than Harrelson. I'm pretty sure it's impossible.

Comment

I vote for Susan Waldman. "OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!"

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
      -Blackadder
      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
      -Casablanca
      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Yeah, this is not close despite my requirement as a Yankee fan to rip on John Sterling. Harrelson is like listening to nails on a chalkboard for 3 hours straight.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Tough choice between two Tier 2 hacks. If Waldman were there she'd win in a walk, she's incomparably worse.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
            Yeah, this is not close despite my requirement as a Yankee fan to rip on John Sterling. Harrelson is like listening to nails on a chalkboard for 3 hours straight.
            I wish I could say "He gone" when describing next Hawk's prospects of commentating in the majors next year.
            Fire Greg Shepherd!!!!

It's spelled S I O U X

We didn't win a championship, but we won a lot of respect. - Cary Eades, North Dakota Fighting Sioux Assistant Coach (Thanks PCM)

Comment

jcarter7669

Comment

A vote for Hawk, with a lifetime achievement award nomination to Tim McCarver for ruining countless postseason games by taking himself too seriously. At least nobody tries to put a microphone on Harrelson in October.
                "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Working...
                X