Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Maine 2009 season thread:The Revenge of TIMMAY!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Official Maine 2009 season thread:The Revenge of TIMMAY!!!

Originally posted by Stevo1091 View Post
    Yes, the guys that do it are brothers of the Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity and the letters get passed down once someone graduates, that way there will always be a Naked 5.
    *****The ORIGINAL *5* ....Matt Tonelle,North Andover,MA. - Brian Quigley,Beverly,MA. - Christopher O'Brien Portland,ME. - John Poulin,South Weymouth,MA. - Tom "T.C." Hale,Leicester,MA.*****

Comment

Originally posted by mainescores View Post
      *****The ORIGINAL *5*
      Why would you put their names and towns on this site? Did you ask their permission to do that?
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
        Why would you put their names and towns on this site? Did you ask their permission to do that?
        Lighten up Grandma
        I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
          It was in a old article in the Maine Telegram{1993}...the week that UMaine beat Lake State in Wisconsin....sorry if it offended YOU...it was to put out the young men who Shawn Walsh ASKED to do it...it was like a lineup....#5 from,name,town...it was to give them CREDIT...but I won't let it happen again on your WATCH....hopefully no damage done to the others on this post........

Comment

Is there any video coverage through the net, that can be accessed for the Florida tourny games this week?

Comment

It is a pay service looks like $10 for both games each day of the tourney. http://www.b2tv.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo1091 View Post
                Yes, the guys that do it are brothers of the Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity and the letters get passed down once someone graduates, that way there will always be a Naked 5.
                Has it always been this way or is it still? I was offered (but turned down) a letter by someone whom I know was not in Sigma Phi Epsilon. I was there '98-'02 as an undergrad.
                You know you go to UMaine if...

...you think Bananas is a good name for a giant bear.
                ...you would riot after hockey games but its too darn cold.
                ...you think hockey is the only sport that matters.
                ...you hate UNH.

Comment

Originally posted by Maineiak View Post
                  Has it always been this way or is it still? I was offered (but turned down) a letter by someone whom I know was not in Sigma Phi Epsilon. I was there '98-'02 as an undergrad.
                  I don't believe it was always like that, I'm pretty sure Sigma Phi Epsilon was not on campus during the 90's, but they came back in 2000. But I know that at least 4 of the guys are Sig Ep's and they're trying to get the last letter passed down to a Sig Ep so will stay within the fraternity.

Comment

What a beautiful play from start to finish by Mike Lundin to get his first NHL goal!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeypuck View Post
                      It is a pay service looks like $10 for both games each day of the tourney. http://www.b2tv.com/

Awesome !! Thanks !!

Comment

Originally posted by lkenney View Post
                        What a beautiful play from start to finish by Mike Lundin to get his first NHL goal!
                        Nice.
                        I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Has anyone bought a b2tv game?Is it watchable?Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                            I have in the past with a mix bag....from poor to fair to good....most of the time I have ended up turning it off and going back to the radio feed.....

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                              I have watched plenty of games on B2 it definitely depends on the venue as far as the quality. I have watched some of the tourney games in Florida in the past and the quality there is average it beats the radio, but it's definitely not tv.

Comment

better look at the black sweaters worn vs. northeastern... it's being auctioned on the goblackbears site... current bid $210 for an unnumbered, non game-worn...

*****http://www.cstvauctions.com/images/auctions/17/authentic122209c.jpg******

Comment

Working...
                                X