Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Maine 2009 season thread:The Revenge of TIMMAY!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Official Maine 2009 season thread:The Revenge of TIMMAY!!!

Originally posted by GoBlackBears View Post
    When will we hear an announcement that James gave TIMMAY an extension? You know he will
    Blake James is a little sh*t. No doubt he'll be giving every coach he can an extension just to PO everyone. At least he is digging his own professional grave. Only way that he gets an AD job is to depend on his "friends" to get him one. .......

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
      I went last year. Skipping this year. My tickets were pretty good last year. Haven't looked to see where we are for the St. Lawrence game.
      I've never had seats that weren't nosebleed, or behind the netting. We're so lucky not to have netting
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
        Blake James is a little sh*t. No doubt he'll be giving every coach he can an extension just to PO everyone. At least he is digging his own professional grave. Only way that he gets an AD job is to depend on his "friends" to get him one. .......
        No way Tim gets an extension while the VIP is on the case! I'm sure he's already rounded up fellow alumni and set a meeting with the president to discuss replacements. Or maybe he's such a VIP that he can do it alone. I mean, if Notre Dame boosters can put together $45 million to get a new football coach, a few hundred thousand should be nothing to his VIPness.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          Who's gonna be in Portland next Saturday? Where should we meet for grub and grog?
          Going back to Maine for the first time in a few years. I'll be at Lowell and at Portland.

Not sure about meeting before the game, b/c I've accumulated 2-3 years' worth of extended family visits. But I will be able to get away here and there for some hockey...
          1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Anyone know where he lives?
            When you say Tim Whitehead, You haven't said much!!!

Comment

bought tickets through ticketmaster a while back and got seats center ice 15 rows back... unfortunately, i can't make it for beverages before hand as the fiancee's family is in town and will be going to the game wth us... her old man is a st lawrence grad...

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                How can they, when Timid Tim is standing behind them telling them to sit on the lead, don't take chances, and conserve their energy?

Coaches not to lose instead of coaching to win. You got a team down, you keep doing what you're doing and put them away.
                In many sports you've got to keep doing whats made you successful. When I raced motorcycles I'd see guys get huge leads and then try to back off and coast to a win. You'd be amazed how many of them crashed. Their timing was off and they were taking different lines.....
                bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                  I went last year. Skipping this year. My tickets were pretty good last year. Haven't looked to see where we are for the St. Lawrence game.
                  I just checked mine out - section X row 14, just about at the top of the face-off circle. The last couple years though I got crap for seats.

Comment

Originally posted by blackbearsfan45 View Post
                    I just checked mine out - section X row 14, just about at the top of the face-off circle. The last couple years though I got crap for seats.
                    I wonder if this game is included with the season ticket package for the Pirates? That might explain why Maine season ticket holders generally get "crap" for seats.

Comment

Maine had them down and let them back up.
                      Sounds like TIMMAY attended went to the Cosgrove School of 2nd Half/Late Game Meltdowns.
                      You know you go to UMaine if...

...you think Bananas is a good name for a giant bear.
                      ...you would riot after hockey games but its too darn cold.
                      ...you think hockey is the only sport that matters.
                      ...you hate UNH.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        I've never had seats that weren't nosebleed, or behind the netting. We're so lucky not to have netting
                        Speaking of netting reminds me of the fan behind the BC bench who got hit with a puck on Friday night. The medics were there for quite a long time. I hope the person is o.k.? Anyone hear?

Comment

Gotta love the new guard in the Top 20:

3. Lowell
                          6. Bemidji State
                          9. Quinnipiac
                          12. Alaska
                          17. Ferris State

Nice job TIMMAY!

Comment

Gotta love the new guard in the Top 20:

3. Lowell
                            6. Bemidji State
                            9. Quinnipiac
                            12. Alaska
                            17. Ferris State

Nice job TIMMAY!
                            ---- Its great for College Hockey....BUT it also a WAKEUP call to the Maine ADM. - Time for for changes after the season as this train wreck has gone on too long.......

Comment

Originally posted by Maineiak View Post
                              Sounds like TIMMAY attended went to the Cosgrove School of 2nd Half/Late Game Meltdowns.
                              Is there any chance that Maine drops football just like Northeastern?
                              When you say Tim Whitehead, You haven't said much!!!

Comment

Is there any chance that Maine drops football just like Northeastern?
                                yes, the state has no money and football costs a ton of money

On another note Mark Anthoine signed a NLI
                                http://blogs.pressherald.mainetoday....head-to-umaine
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X