Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MSU Spartan recruiting

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
    Any of the above-named players can kiss my *** and U-M can take a flying leap. Sorry, but let's keep honor for Memorial day and let the mid-season rah-rah rest until the outdoor temp. is about 12 and/or you know the thread topic - whichever comes last. Have a nice day
    I quite agree. I'll start worrying about Michigan's apparent badass, doom-bringing freshman class when we play them.

Comment

Michael Ferrantino, a 5'9, 175# forward from Compuware (midget major) was 2nd on his team in scoring. He will join Joe Cox, his teammate and leading Compuware scorer for the 2012 season. Both will head to the USHL this fall.

Comment

Gotta admit Michigan has some kick ***** stud freshman players coming in. Adds to the great UM-MSU rivalry.

Comment

Who are you and where have you taken the thread.

Comment

Who are you and where have you taken the thread.
            Just stating facts.

Comment

So Michigan's got some real studs, eh? I suppose i will be glad they are gone in 1-2 years

Michigan always brings in talent. We will still compete, win some and lose some just like it's always been.

Comment

• And sometimes it will rain!!
                Live Free or Die!!
                Miami University '03

Comment

2012 centerman Reid Boucher was taken in the fourth round today by New Jersey. Groovy stuff.
                  Michigan State University Spartan Hockey
                  66 - 86 - 07
                  59 - 66 - 67 - 84 - 86 - 87 - 89 - 92 - 99 - 01 - 07
                  59 - 66 - 67 - 82 - 83 - 84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 88 - 89 - 90 - 92 - 94 - 95 - 96 - 97 - 98 - 99 - 00 - 01 - 02 - 04 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 12

Hey, I have this Twitter thing. Follow me here.

Comment

Originally posted by aallenpollreisz View Post
                    2012 centerman Reid Boucher was taken in the fourth round today by New Jersey. Groovy stuff.
                    The fact that he's bulked up a bit at 195# may have improved his standing. Looking forward a little nervously to early signing period!

add: While the spindly Austin Czarnik - unless I missed it - went undrafted today.
                    Last edited by owslachief; 06-25-2011, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Some dick kept harassing Boucher about if he'd sign with the OHL if the Devils wanted him to--and I doubt they would-- and Boucher was pretty steadfast about saying he was going to MSU.
                      Originally posted by dicaslover
                      Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                      Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

The fact that he's bulked up a bit at 195# may have improved his standing.
                        That's actually terrific news. His size has always been a bit concerning for me. If he can put on another eight or 10 pounds before his freshman season, he might transition into the college game really well.

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                        Some dick kept harassing Boucher about if he'd sign with the OHL if the Devils wanted him to--and I doubt they would-- and Boucher was pretty steadfast about saying he was going to MSU.
                        Him possibly jumping to the OHL has always been a bit of a concern for me, and you can look at the last five or six pages of this thread if you need confirmation of that. I still think there's still a possibility that he'll jump elsewhere, but Comley recruited the hell out of the kid for years, and it seems like Boucher has an inborn love for MSU. (Granted, you could say the same exact thing about Matt Duchene, but Boucher's situation seems quite different.)
                        66 - 86 - 07
                        59 - 66 - 67 - 82 - 83 - 84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 88 - 89 - 90 - 92 - 94 - 95 - 96 - 97 - 98 - 99 - 00 - 01 - 02 - 04 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 12

Comment

Good to see! I am excited to see him wearing green and white. Wish he was coming this fall.

I just want October to be here so badly.

Comment

Spartans picked up another commitment last Sunday, according to Heisenberg's spreadsheet: Michael Ferrantino. 1992 birthdate; should we expect him at Munn come this October?
                            66 - 86 - 07

Comment

• Originally posted by aallenpollreisz View Post
                              Spartans picked up another commitment last Sunday, according to Heisenberg's spreadsheet: Michael Ferrantino. 1992 birthdate; should we expect him at Munn come this October?
                              He will spend a season in Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by aallenpollreisz View Post
                                I'd say we have quite a wait based on the birth year in the pointstreak link

Comment

Working...
                                X