Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the joker that keeps giving Yale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who is the joker that keeps giving Yale...

Who cares....when RPI beats Yale this weekend I'm sure it will stop. However, mabey the poster will pick RPI as number 1 in the polls

Comment

Originally posted by NMU8405 View Post
      That voter is smarter than the fools who think UNH should still be recieving votes to be in the top 20
      Thank you.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

It's the same guy who believes that a Notre Dame team that lost to an overrated USC and horrid Michigan team deserves to be in a BCS game.

Comment

Why so serious?
          And if we die, before the battle's through, tell your mom, tell your dad, we were super rad.

Comment

Originally posted by Go Puckman View Post
            Who cares....when RPI beats Yale this weekend I'm sure it will stop. However, mabey the poster will pick RPI as number 1 in the polls
            Justice won't be served until Brown, PC, RPI, WMU and MTU are all ranked in the top five of our meaningless Pole system.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
            -Blackadder
            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
            -Casablanca
            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Mike Ditka
              Originally posted by SCSU Euro
              What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Ogie Ogilthorpe
                Originally posted by CavalryNate
                Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                sigpic

Comment

Eliot Spitzer.. because all good swings mustn't come to an end
                  GO NU HOCKEY
                  Always bullish on the future.
                  We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Same guy that gave #12 BC a first place vote, then gave it to UVM, then to Yale.
                    Originally posted by Hokydad
                    Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by barnesnohio View Post
                      a 1st place vote? Anybody know the story behind it?
                      Maybe they're *gasp* a good team?

Seriously. Engage brain first, then mouth.
                      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Go Puckman View Post
                        Thank you. Shut up.
                        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Dirty
                          Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                            This is all part of Skull and Bone's master plan to take over NCAA hockey, force the Sioux to change their nicknames, kikc {PROVICED out of Hockey Rast, prevent the video game from being released, and generally **** **** up.
                            Ain't they also behind the movement for the BTHC, or is that just the Mason's backing that one??
                            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                              Ain't they also behind the movement for the BTHC, or is that just the Mason's backing that one??
                              The Mason's and the Wisconsin Athletic Dept.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                                I blame Walt Kyle for that and everything else. The lack of positivity in the PC thread is a big culprit as well.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                                -Blackadder
                                "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                                -Casablanca
                                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                                X