X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Merrimack College Hockey 2009-2010

Hey hokydad, Alber > Lyles. Just sayin.
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
      Hey hokydad, Alber > Lyles. Just sayin.
      Have known Patch for a long time, happy for him....

Comment

Originally posted by warriors16 View Post
        Braithewaite's job until he loses it. He's played well and clearly he can carry a team (look back to two years ago) and last year he had an injury for the whole second half of the season.

Must-win 4 point game tonight and it be great to see MC finally beat UML (particularly if Dehner is really out).
        Well he lost it. Seems like everytime it looks like someone has the starting job wrapped up they have a bad outing and then the other guy steps up. Great win tonight against UML.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibber View Post
          So, I finally found something positive about Volpe last night... the BEST soft pretzels I've EVER had. For that I will apologize in advance for saying anything bad again

Having said that, kudos to Merrimack last night for playing a great game and picking up a big win and some revenge for their only home loss in November.

Looking forward to tonight's game on the frozen lake!
          Have to admit, they must have changed the way they make them as I had one on Friday night and it was fantastic. Soft and just the right amount of salt. Not so much that you do the obligatory choke before you get used to the salt level.

Went to both games this weekend. For $5 each it was a great deal. Great played game on Saturday night after the first period stinker on Friday night.

Comment

Yeah the big bump for this thread from 3 pages deep

2 goals in 18 seconds to win on the road.

Comment

Wow, big win on the road for the Warriors, and 3/4 points at the Gut, a tough place to play, well done!

only 2 points out of the last playoff spot, I think? (somehow UVM is in 8th but 11th in the pwr... makes sense)

Comment

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
                Wow, big win on the road for the Warriors, and 3/4 points at the Gut, a tough place to play, well done!

only 2 points out of the last playoff spot, I think? (somehow UVM is in 8th but 11th in the pwr... makes sense)
                I am just as surprised that we have been able to stay up so high in the PWR. However, UVM has had wins over top 10 PWR teams like BC, Yale, UMD, and Denver. The team right now is a shadow of the team that had these huge wins early in the year. Kudos to Merrimack for a great weekend at the Gutt...Dennehy certainly has the team headed in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                  zero chance that Cannata wont play as much if not more than Braithwaite

zero

not putting down anyone but he is the future, MC is not even considering bringing in anyone for next year other then to back him up

No comment................

Comment

Yes you were right. Lets hope he can keep it up for the rest of the year.

Comment

I watched the Saturday night game on the B2 webcast. Merrimack had clear control of the Saturday night. I call it poetic justice seeing them win with less than 2 mins left in the game.

DaCosta had an unbelievable late goal. He smoothly maneuvered through 2 defensemen like it was his day job!

Great win Merrimack!

Comment

Do you self-quote all of your "predictions" that end up being hilariously wrong? Just wondering.

P.S. How's Moore doing in his junior season? It's too bad the US didn't take him, because the team they picked really sucked.
                        BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                        -
                        Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                          Do you self-quote all of your "predictions" that end up being hilariously wrong? Just wondering.

P.S. How's Moore doing in his junior season? It's too bad the US didn't take him, because the team they picked really sucked.
                          If I feel like it I will.

Moore is doing very well, an NHL first round pick while you are trolling dboards and or sniffing jocks

Is playing for Kitchner, a top team in OHL and has 39 points in 41 games, leading all D on team in scoring.
                          Last edited by Hokydad; 02-15-2010, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the gray rep Hoky. I knew I could count on you to fill me in on the 'inside scoop' by looking up statistics that one could readily find on the internet...

Anyway, my apologies for sidetracking the Merrimack thread. Great weekend for those guys. Here's hoping they keep it up.
                            Last edited by joegrav; 02-15-2010, 04:30 PM.
                            BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                            -
                            Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Another big win tonight, the team is playing great and canatta is looking solid back there right now. Moved us into the 8th playoff spot and only 4 points out of the 4 seed and a home series with a game in hand. Sort of a strange game tonight but a 4-1 win is always nice. Hopefully we can take one tomorrow on the road and get into great poistion for the rest of the stretch run here.
                              MERRIMACK WARRIORS

Comment

Cannata 3-0-1 in last 4, 1.5 GA and save pct of over 940

Tending had been tough all year, 4 straight Hockey East games, 7/8 pts. With good tending, team can make a run for 4th.

Cannata is the horse to pull the wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X