Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota @ Wisconsin.. the greatest rivalry in college hockey.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota @ Wisconsin.. the greatest rivalry in college hockey.

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Woog has a lot of 'em.

"Next team to score wins the game" - said it OT That is the one that is probably repeated most often. But I like this one even better:

"The team that scores first will have the lead."
    Doug: "He's a daylight burglar!"
    Frank: (understandably) "What?"
    Doug: "Most robbers have to work at night, he's good enough to rob you during the day!"
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

How long is Bariball (sp) going to be out for? Also, how did your other player break his jaw? Was it from a cheap shot, a puck get under his cage, or just a normal hit?

Comment

Originally posted by bucky15 View Post
        How long is Bariball (sp) going to be out for? Also, how did your other player break his jaw? Was it from a cheap shot, a puck get under his cage, or just a normal hit?
        1. Barriball is out for the season.

2. He took a shoulder to his head. Interpretations vary.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

That is too bad. You never want to hear about someone breaking their jaw. Liquid diet for 4 weeks....

Comment

I just have to drag this old web page up every year, just changing the dates.

http://ink.primate.wisc.edu/~assay/wdyt.html
            WISCONSIN HOCKEY: I invoke the power of sauerbraten FF-2006 Milwaukee!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              What in the blue hell are you talking about?

"To be or not to be, that is the question." --Shakespeare

Yay, I recited a quote! It has nothing to do with the situation at hand, but it makes me look smart! Whoopee! Now, gimme my gold star!
              It is quite clear that your reasoning skills are challenged based on the commentary that you have put forth. Figure it out you silly Mud Duck

Comment

Originally posted by slyhippo View Post
                So where is your reasoning in your statement? I mean I think it's really cool that you know a little history, but maybe you should take your historical skills and look up the all time record for the Gophers/Badgers series. In any sport.

By the way, what companies are you expecting to fail? Target? Best Buy? Cargill? Medtronic? Surely they cannot match Madison's pride and joy Oscar Mayer.
                I hope he's wrong in the short-term. I work for one of those Fortune 500 companies based out of the cities, #21 overall and the biggest in the state.

Thanks to all of the contributions on the Woog gems. I love that guy. I could listen to him talk hockey all day. It's so fun I can even tolerate his partner with the fun hair hat for a while.
                Still No Championships - R.I.P. 3/23/2008

"It's a great day to be great!" Greg Jennings 2/6/11

"I don't step on toes, LittleJohn, I step on necks!" - C. Norris

I've got the fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.

2008 D3 Poster of the Year
                2007 D3 Tournament of Posters Champion
                2005-2006 D3 Rookie Poster of the Year
                Boycotting that steaming pantload Relevant Radio since 10/25/06!

Comment

Originally posted by MW4Bucky&SNC View Post
                  I hope he's wrong in the short-term. I work for one of those Fortune 500 companies based out of the cities, #21 overall and the biggest in the state.

Thanks to all of the contributions on the Woog gems. I love that guy. I could listen to him talk hockey all day. It's so fun I can even tolerate his partner with the fun hair hat for a while.
                  It was a subtle jab at you regarding the number of Fortune 500 company ceo's that have Bucky pedigree. Many of them are located here in the Twin Cities

Comment

Originally posted by bucky15 View Post
                    Darn, I was kinda hoping to see McDonagh meeting him up at the blueline and putting him into the boards hard again... :P
                    The Quest For 7

Comment

Not going to help the powerplay against a team who's PK is right around 95%. Where has Mike Carmen been so far this year?? I'm not as high on Carmen as I was when he was a freshman, his stock has def dropped off...
                      The Quest For 7

Comment

Originally posted by uwbadgers14 View Post
                        Not going to help the powerplay against a team who's PK is right around 95%. Where has Mike Carmen been so far this year?? I'm not as high on Carmen as I was when he was a freshman, his stock has def dropped off...
                        We already understand your position is that Minnesota has no shot. Thanks for telling us again though.

Comment

We already understand your position is that Minnesota has no shot. Thanks for telling us again though.
                          Actually, you should feel good about this. Whenever he starts bragging and predicting a win, we lose.

Comment

Originally posted by RedFreak View Post
                            Actually, you should feel good about this. Whenever he starts bragging and predicting a win, we lose.
                            Not exactly true. If we lost every time he said we were going to win, we would hold the NCAA record for losses in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by Innova View Post
                              Not exactly true. If we lost every time he said we were going to win, we would hold the NCAA record for losses in a row.
                              Point taken.

Comment

Anybody know the lines for Friday or who's starting in net for UW yet?
                                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                                X