Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota @ Wisconsin.. the greatest rivalry in college hockey.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota @ Wisconsin.. the greatest rivalry in college hockey.

Originally posted by Turk 77 View Post
    Or UND players and court dates ?
    Mr. Pot meet Mr. Kettle

See: Front page of Strib today, or yesterday, or Sunday......
    Life's A Journey, Not A Destination......
    Steven Tyler

Comment

• Originally posted by Wreckincrew View Post
      Mr. Pot meet Mr. Kettle

See: Front page of Strib today, or yesterday, or Sunday......
      They don't play hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
        Here is College Hockey News take on the Badger Blue line:

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new.../04_teamof.php
        Badgers: Defense of the Ages!!

See also-
        Miami Redhawks: Dynasty in the Making!!
        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post

See also-
          What a joke...

I think this could get to be the longest single series thread in USCHO history, already over 10 pages by wed????? good work...
          The Quest For 7

Comment

Originally posted by uwbadgers14 View Post
            What a joke...

I think this could get to be the longest single series thread in USCHO history, already over 10 pages by wed????? good work...
            You must not have been here for the #26 Union @ St, Clooud thread. That was maxed and a Part two was started...

Numerous other series threads of the past also got closed down and had 2nd threads started...10 pages by Wed won't even get this halfway to closed.
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              You must not have been here for the #26 Union @ St, Clooud thread. That was maxed and a Part two was started...

Numerous other series threads of the past also got closed down and had 2nd threads started...10 pages by Wed won't even get this halfway to closed.
              Don't confuse him with the facts.
              "...the great state University of Wisconsin should ever encourage that continual and fearless sifting and winnowing by which alone the truth can be found."

Wisconsin '05 Michigan '07

http://noalibisnoregrets.blogspot.com/

my other blog

Comment

Originally posted by blockski View Post
                Don't confuse him with the facts.
                To be fair...he gets confused rather easily...
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Come on. Making fun of him is like playing 1-on-1 basketball with a first grader. It's not even a competition. Don't even bother.
                  I literally call in sick to work for Badger hockey !

Comment

Arguing with him is like running in the Special Olympics… Even if you win you’re still ********.
                    Wisconsin Badgers
                    NCAA Champions 1973 1977 1981 1983 1990 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                      Minnesota has the gosh darn nicest sports fans in the world! You are a shining beacon for us all to follow.
                      I agree with you.
                      Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                      dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                      wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by GoBucky View Post
                        Arguing with him is like running in the Special Olympics… Even if you win you’re still ********.
                        I heard the same thing about winning an argument on the internet...

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          Leddy is out for six weeks. He had surgery on Monday, they put a metal brace in there.

Ness is still small, but he seems to stay on the puck a little better. He will always be more of a positional/play the puck with the stick kind of defenseman.
                          I heard that his Dad wrote a letter to Bruce McCloed.(sp)

Comment

Originally posted by skeptic View Post
                            And somehow you think that this behavior ends at the state line? Sorry to hear about Barriball. Inflicting death upon a gopher is more honorable when he is healthy.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead"

Thomas Paine
                            Father of the American Revolution
                            It doesn't end at the state line, because for some reason, Minnesota still lets Sconnies in.

We need to build a wall or get a border patrol or something. Keep those Sconnies out!!!!!
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

See also-
                              All I did was post what an expert site thought about the Badger defense. I'll let the rest of the talking happen on the ice this weekend.
                              Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                If no one remembers it, how come all you Paint Thinner Drinking Dead Deer *ers keep bringing it up?

BOX.
                                touche
                                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X