Lowell @ UVM 11/6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell @ UVM 11/6

Considering all of the offseason smack talk between Lowell & UVM fans I thought I'd get this thread started early

UVM can't be happy with the way they played against Merrimack and Maine so I fully expect them to come out hard in front of a fired up crowd at The Gut.

Lowell has to be disappointed about not getting at least 3 points against BU but Saturdays win was a nice confidence booster.

Should be a good one on Friday.
    Let's go Lowell.

Re: Lowell @ UVM 11/6

Maybe UML will catch the Other Kitties looking forward to PC.

But probably not.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
      Maybe UML will catch the Other Kitties looking forward to PC.

But probably not.
      After last year, can't see anyone at UVM thinking about anyone but us until the game is over.

Haven't seen anything of UVM this year, are they still Jeckyll & Hyde with the wide-open @ home and trap trap trap on the road?
      Gary

www.umlhockey.com
      Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
      "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
      KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
        After last year, can't see anyone at UVM thinking about anyone but us until the game is over.

Haven't seen anything of UVM this year, are they still Jeckyll & Hyde with the wide-open @ home and trap trap trap on the road?
        I think they have only played one home game this year so I guess we will find out on Friday what style they will play.
        Let's go Lowell.

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post

dunno but they lost to maine and merrimack by a combined score of 9-2 so how good can they be?

their season thread has the fans abandoning ship like the rats they are.

Comment

Originally posted by UMLGoon View Post
            dunno but they lost to maine and merrimack by a combined score of 9-2 so how good can they be?

I'm sure snwbrdr and jcarter will put in their 2 cents in this thread.
            Let's go Lowell.

Comment

Originally posted by Gainzo View Post
              I'm sure snwbrdr and jcarter will put in their 2 cents in this thread.
              If Vermont wins then its only due to the glory of their rightful awesomeness... if Vermont loses then it didn't really matter... sorta like BC and the Beanpot.
              BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
              Skating Friar Jersey
              AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
              UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
              Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                If Vermont wins then its only due to the glory of their rightful awesomeness... if Vermont loses then it didn't really matter... sorta like BC and the Beanpot.
                Good point.

Goon made a good observation about the UVM thread. They are jumping ship like no tomorrow.
                Let's go Lowell.

Comment

You owe Maine for that
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Maine owes me so much from every year prior to the last two that I owe them nothing.

Comment

Is anyone from Lowell making the trip up to Burlington? Kind of a tough road trip with the only game being Friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                        Is anyone from Lowell making the trip up to Burlington? Kind of a tough road trip with the only game being Friday night.
                        I have to go up to UVM to make a presentation for my Company. I hoped it would be this Friday so I could go to the game but it's going to be in December.
                        Let's go Lowell.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                          I'll be going up with a couple people and back the same night. Not as bad as doing it for Maine but still a long day. Hopefully UVM makes it worth the while by losing to us.

Just checked out the UVM thread and it seems that Sneddon is going to pull out all the stops to turn the program around just in time for our arrival. Ducky. Hopefully the 'blank stares' he got continues for at least another game.
                          Last edited by Go-UML; 11-01-2009, 04:39 PM.
                          Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                          Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                          "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                          KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

There aren't enough words to describe the Vermont defense*

Comment

Originally posted by bottomdweller View Post
                              There aren't enough words to describe the Vermont defense*
                              I think Vermont will be ready to go Friday night at home. Lowell better bring their 'A' game.

Comment

Working...
                              X