X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2009 - 2010 Part II: I Believe in Seth Appert

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    I'm only gonna say this once about Niagara: Beware of the trap game. If we take them lightly it will be a long trip home on the Thruway.

(Don't believe me? Just ask the Cowboys how they made out at Lambeau last Sunday??...HOW 'BOUT DEM PACKERS !!! YEEEE HAAWWWW !!
    Couldn't agree more. While Niagara is certainly a team we should beat, they have gotten some bad luck, lost a lot of close games, and are much better than their 0-8-2 record. They haven't won in 10 games, but their goal differential is only -13. They tied Colgate, took Clarkson and CORNELL to overtime, and only lost by 1 to Michigan and St. Lawrence.

Comment

Niagra has a good team. They just can't seem to finish. They play very tough and can score goals

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyguy View Post
        Niagra has a good team. They just can't seem to finish. They play very tough and can score goals
        Two things on this.

1) Let me save you the hassle of the CHA fans coming in here and doing it. N-I-A-G-A-R-A.

2) They can't seem to finish, but they can score goals. Aight.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

I am sorry buddy they can't seem to finish out games..... They can score goals but can't seem to close out games. Example game against St. Lawrence. Winning 3 to 1 in the third and loose 4 to 3 in the closing minutes.

Thank you for helping with my spelling.

Niagara is tough. They have a quick team that has the ability to score, Good luck playing them, you don't want to be there first win
          Last edited by hockeyguy; 11-18-2009, 08:55 AM.

Comment

is that better spelled out for you?

Niagra is tough.
            The facepalms, they are coming fast and furious now.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
              The facepalms, they are coming fast and furious now.

What is a facepalm

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                Jonathan Toews totally sucks.
                You're preaching to the choir - not quite sure how I could've injected more sarcasm into that post?

Comment

What is a facepalm
                  Something that you may have just evoked out of some of the readers here. If you are already on the web, a quick google of the term is probably less effort than asking the question here.

It is not a tree that grows fruit in the shape of Jean Luc Picard's head. However, if such a tree existed and you managed to catch one of those gords with the right hand orientation, you would essentially have something really close.

Comment

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
                    You're preaching to the choir - not quite sure how I could've injected more sarcasm into that post?
                    Yeah, me either.

Beer me.

Comment

What is a facepalm
                      Here, let me Google that for you.

Comment

I don't think anyone commented on my earlier question...Does Zarbo dress tonight being that we're short a D and it's a homecoming for him? My guess is yes.

PS: I am not altogether convinced that Merriam plays tonight. I think Seth is h ell bent on wins this year, and as much as I like Merriam's early play, I think York might just get the nod tonight. Just I hunch, I'm sure I'll be proven wrong.
                        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

I don't think anyone commented on my earlier question...Does Zarbo dress tonight being that we're short a D and it's a homecoming for him? My guess is yes.

PS: I am not altogether convinced that Merriam plays tonight. I think Seth is h ell bent on wins this year, and as much as I like Merriam's early play, I think York might just get the nod tonight. Just I hunch, I'm sure I'll be proven wrong.
                          I don't know if it is meaningful, but there is a picture of Merriam accompanying the article about tonight's game on the RPI website ;http://www.rpiathletics.com/news/200...117094816.aspx.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Depends on whether Appert views him as Jensen's equal, or whether Jensen played well enough on Saturday to earn another start, I suspect. My guess is that if he doesn't play tonight, his status on the team is basically similar to that of Kevin Beauregard.

PS: I am not altogether convinced that Merriam plays tonight. I think Seth is hell bent on wins this year, and as much as I like Merriam's early play, I think York might just get the nod tonight. Just I hunch, I'm sure I'll be proven wrong.
                            I like the York vs. Niagara, Merriam vs. Bentley theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              I don't know if it is meaningful, but there is a picture of Merriam accompanying the article about tonight's game on the RPI website ;http://www.rpiathletics.com/news/200...117094816.aspx.
                              Got it - you have no view on Zarbo.
                              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

I'm heading out the door for the game...to return in the wee hours overnight.

Comment

Working...
                                X