Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hills and Trees, what are these? North Dakota at Michigan Tech, November 6th and 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hills and Trees, what are these? North Dakota at Michigan Tech, November 6th and 7th

*****http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/8938/129016026267390572.jpg******
    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Re: Hills and Trees, what are these? North Dakota at Michigan Tech, November 6th and 7th

Way to steal a theme I brought up about Booshy Wooshy. Try having an original thought next time, Dorkisak.

Sioux Sweep
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Re: Hills and Trees, what are these? North Dakota at Michigan Tech, November 6th and

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        Way to steal a theme I brought up about Booshy Wooshy. Try having an original thought next time, Dorkisak.

Sioux Sweep
        Except you actually look like a child predator... Boosh was only the victim of a child predator when he grew up as an altar boy.
        What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Sioux Sweep
          Don't call him Dorkisak, Miss 'diva will get upset

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
          Except you actually look like a child predator... Boosh was only the victim of a child predator when he grew up as an altar boy.
          You really like beating the whole Catholic thing to death, don't you
          @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
          I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

It fits you more, Boosh is more into the cougars.

Comment

Originally posted by Boosh View Post
              Don't call him Dorkisak, Miss 'diva will get upset
              Yes. I'll kick him in the shins this weekend. Then again, since I do look pretty young it might be in my best interest to stay away and not tempt the predator.
              Always a Wildcat...
              Originally posted by Kepler
              If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Re: Hills and Trees, what are these? North Dakota at Michigan Tech, November 6th and

So know you're a child molester expert? What happened that made this occur? Will you soon be starring in Law & Order: Child Molester?

And you got Miss Dorkisak in on the act. Bravo!

Sioux Sweep
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

You really like beating the whole Catholic thing to death, don't you
                  Making fun of your ability to score goals in public isn't relevant to anybody but Wednesday Nighters.

Comment

Making fun of your ability to score goals in public isn't relevant to anybody but Wednesday Nighters.
                    Hey, if they would have given me a stick with some tape on it, it would have been a bit easier

Originally posted by Jon

Comment

Hey, if they would have given me a stick with some tape on it, it would have been a bit easier
                      I don't think that's your problem on Wednesdays.

Comment

Except when he's in an on-ice challenge against a gumball machine.

Oh by the way Boosh, congrats on your first goals of the year!
                        Boosh Factor: 11

Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

Comment

Originally posted by crazypotatoes View Post
                          It helps that Brandon was in net. And no I am not talking about Wednesdays.

Comment

Originally posted by crazypotatoes View Post
                            Hey, I put the last one in against Rick last week

Originally posted by Jon

Comment

Not going to lie, this thread title is one of the better ones I've seen here.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VDW0ZnZxjn4&hl=en&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VDW0ZnZxjn4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Comment

Working...
                                X