Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hills and Trees, what are these? North Dakota at Michigan Tech, November 6th and 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hills and Trees, what are these? North Dakota at Michigan Tech, November 6th and

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Well, it takes a pretty **** good team to win a tournament they've never been invited to.

tech sweeps
    dirty weeps
    Okay, let me rephrase...

You losers felt it necessary to bring anything up to prove that?

Much better
    @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
    I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

• Re: Hills and Trees, what are these? North Dakota at Michigan Tech, November 6th and

Originally posted by Boosh View Post
      Wait, you all felt it necessary to bring up winning a Beanpot to prove that?
      and our fans are cooler.

Brianvf is > Yager
      Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

• Re: Hills and Trees, what are these? North Dakota at Michigan Tech, November 6th and 7th

Since the 06-07 Season Tech has a 5-8-1 record against North Dakota with three of those wins coming at the Ralph.

So Tech may suck but they know how to beat beat North Dakota.
        Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
        *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
        Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
          and our fans are cooler.

Brianvf is > Yager
          I protest

Yager >= MNS

Boosh >= Dirty

MEg >= PinS

The Darkness >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everybody

So while all categories may come up even The Tech fanbase wins by the benefit of having The Darkness as part of it.
          Just so we never forget.

*****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!

Comment

• Re: Hills and Trees, what are these? North Dakota at Michigan Tech, November 6th and 7th

Originally posted by The Darkness View Post
            Since the 06-07 Season Tech has a 5-8-1 record against North Dakota with three of those wins coming at the Ralph.

So Tech may suck but they know how to beat beat North Dakota.
            I wouldn't really classify a 5-8-1 record as knowing how to beat someone. Relative to Tech, yes. In general, no. I'm thinking 7-8-1 is getting close to respectable though.
            Last edited by crazypotatoes; 11-05-2009, 11:40 AM.
            Boosh Factor: 11

Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

Comment

ok Mr. My Team isn't Good Enough So I Choose to Adopt a ******** Second Team
              They need all the help they can get. And for God's sake, you cheer for MN when they face WI. I've seen it. That's terrible and much, much worse. I could never cheer for UND when they face WI (nor for WI when they face UND).

and our fans are cooler.

Might I remind you of posters such as siouxinminny, Dirty, MNS, and a slew of other knuckledraggers?
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by crazypotatoes View Post
                I would really classify a 5-8-1 record as knowing how to beat someone. Relative to Tech, yes. In general, no. I'm thinking 7-8-1 is getting close to respectable though.
                You are right I probably should have stated that Tech sucks and a 5-8-1 record over a single opponent is more or less domination.

I am willing to bet that this is one of the top five winning percentages that Tech has over a single opponent in that time span.
                Just so we never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by The Darkness View Post
                  I protest

Yager >= MNS

Boosh >= Dirty

MEg >= PinS

The Darkness >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everybody

So while all categories may come up even The Tech fanbase wins by the benefit of having The Darkness as part of it.
                  but then you have goobers like Flashy Man, crazytechfan, bbdl, and Fadetoblackandgold. While we have amazing fans like brianvf, siouxfaninseattle, Dirty, and myself. So therefore, our fanbase is > yours.

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  They need all the help they can get. And for God's sake, you cheer for MN when they face WI. I've seen it. That's terrible and much, much worse. I could never cheer for UND when they face WI (nor for WI when they face UND).
                  yeah, because I hate everything about Wisconsin. Apparently you love Wisconsin.
                  Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

but then you have goobers like Flashy Man, crazytechfan, bbdl, and Fadetoblackandgold. While we have amazing fans like brianvf, siouxfaninseattle, Dirty, and myself. So therefore, our fanbase is > yours.
                    This may be true but Tech still has me, which I am sure still gives us an edge. Of course UND probably still counts Oshie's mom as a member of it's fanbase so that may even the playing field.
                    Just so we never forget.

Comment

Seriously? There is no contest....Michigan Tech Fans >>> UND fans any day...how can you even compare?
                      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                        Seriously? There is no contest....Michigan Tech Fans >>> UND fans any day...how can you even compare?
                        You have Dorkisak, there is no greater handicap.

Sioux Sweep
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

yeah, because I hate everything about Wisconsin. Apparently you love Wisconsin.
                          I hate WI and UND. I won't cheer for one over the other. Apparently, you love MN so much that you cheer for them, YOUR RIVAL, over WI. Amazing.

I used to think you were strong-willed. Nope, you're just stupid and wishywashy.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                            You have Dorkisak, there is no greater handicap.

Sioux Sweep
                            How many fans of teams other than UND and MTU now root for MTU when not playing their team because of their fans? I bet that never happens with people after they meet UND fans
                            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                              How many fans of teams other than UND and MTU now root for MTU when not playing their team because of their fans? I bet that never happens with people after they meet UND fans
                              You have a point. People are suckers for retards and Tech is overflowing with retards.

Sioux Sweep
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                You have a point. People are suckers for retards and Tech is overflowing with retards.

Sioux Sweep
                                Ah...this reminds me of the good ol' days when I used to take you seriously

Comment

Working...
                                X