Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hills and Trees, what are these? North Dakota at Michigan Tech, November 6th and 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hills and Trees, what are these? North Dakota at Michigan Tech, November 6th and

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
    You are incorrect, sir.

UND won the Beanpot in 2005.

Game 1, 4-0 win over BU on March 25.
    http://www.uscho.com/box/?date=20050...e=und&gender=m

Game 2, 6-3 win over BC on March 26.
    http://www.uscho.com/box/?date=20050...me=bc&gender=m
    That's not the Beanpot, it's not at TD Garden nor is it in Boston.
    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

• Re: Hills and Trees, what are these? North Dakota at Michigan Tech, November 6th and 7th

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
      *****http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Z_67_HmTS54/SclJGLDuLmI/AAAAAAAAAT8/hvwKHDaDC-c/s400/RickJamesCocaine.jpg******
      **** your couch!!!!
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Re: Hills and Trees, what are these? North Dakota at Michigan Tech, November 6th and 7th

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
        I would put it behind Duncan's Hobey as the 2nd highest.
        Hensick got hosed and we all know it.

Originally posted by Boosh View Post
        I just realized, if Tech sweeps, Dirty won't weep, he'll get all upset and punch the metal window-cover for the concession stand and then complain about his hand hurting
        And then we call all go get hotpockets and some of Dirty's mom cinnamon roll thingy's.
        Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
        *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
        Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
          A little cocaine sprinkled on top.
          I would like to purchase this cocaine you have.

I am gaga for crack!
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

• Re: Hills and Trees, what are these? North Dakota at Michigan Tech, November 6th and

I just though this was hilarious and wanted to share:

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OcDhdvfGSa0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowScriptAccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OcDhdvfGSa0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344">

Dirty maybe you can use this to bulk up a little. You looked a little thin the last time I saw you.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
            Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Comment

It was in Worcester....close enough.
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

No way!!

I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  It was in Worcester....close enough.
                  was it televised on a national scale? were the announcers fellating BU and BC? Then it must have been the beanpot.
                  Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                    was it televised on a national scale? were the announcers fellating BU and BC? Then it must have been the beanpot.
                    Yes to both. Probably would have been worse if Doug Flutie was there...
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                      Yes to both. Probably would have been worse if Doug Flutie was there...
                      Bill Clement would have gotten naked.

Point is, UND is better than Tech.
                      Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Bill Clement would have gotten naked.

Only in on-ice talent!!!
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Only in on-ice talent!!!
                          ok Mr. My Team isn't Good Enough So I Choose to Adopt a ******** Second Team
                          Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            Only in on-ice talent!!!
                            Exactly UND fans, our team will out drink your team any time or place! Even the UNDUI's don't have a chance, they only get attention because they can't handle their alcohol.

Comment

Wait, you all felt it necessary to bring up winning a Beanpot to prove that?
                              @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
                              I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

Originally posted by Boosh View Post
                                Wait, you all felt it necessary to bring up winning a Beanpot to prove that?
                                Well, it takes a pretty **** good team to win a tournament they've never been invited to.

tech sweeps
                                dirty weeps
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X