Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NMU Hosts Miami 10/31- Wear your best Mask!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NMU Hosts Miami 10/31- Wear your best Mask!

25 Min to puck drop. got the video up, should be a great one with how last night ended up.
    Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Re: NMU Hosts Miami 10/31- Wear your best Mask!

video? anything other than b2?
    Go Navy Beat Army!

Comment

Originally posted by THE Stew View Post
      video? anything other than b2?
      no all I got is B2
      Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Cody Reichard in net for Miami. Knapp is either sick or injured.

Comment

Link to audio (free)
          Link to video (not free)
          sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
          streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
          TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

good pace, chances for both teams early.

Comment

Northern getting the majority of the chances early. Reichard playing well.

Comment

penalty of Spinell for Interferance at 10:19. NMU on the power play.

Comment

Another big save by Reichard. scrum in front and reichard loses his helmet and play is stopped.

Comment

*****http://www.nmubaseball.net/uscho/catskoal.gif******

*****http://www.catwritr.com/images/goal.gif******

WILDCAT GOAL!!
                    sigpic

streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.

Comment

Marc Olver with a rocket from the right point. 1-0 NMU with a PP goal at 11:14.

Comment

Follmer to the box for hooking.
                        sigpic

Comment

Penalty on fullmer ?? for hooking. PP for Miami.

Comment

Great pressure and some nice chances for Miami on the PP. Ellingson with two nice saves. NMU back to full strenght.

Comment

Let's go Boys! We need more than Olver to beat these guys!
                              TECH STILL SUCKS!

Comment

Working...
                              X