WMU @ Mich State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WMU @ Mich State

Anyone followin this one tonight?? Keep me posted please!! 7:05 faceoff.
    CC

Re: WMU @ Mich State

8:54 to play in the 1st

WMU 0
    MSU 0

State just had a flurry of shots.

Former WMU center and CCHA rookie of the year Mark Letestu was called up to Pittsburgh for the injured Evgeni Malkin. Scratched tonight vs. Columbus.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

MSU goal

Forfar? from Petri

Michigan State 1
      Western Michigan 0
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

State goes to the powerplay. High sticking on Witkowski

6:45 1st

Michigan State 1
        Western Michigan 0

Comment

State on another powerplay

4:06

Michigan State 1
          Western Michigan 0

Comment

I'm glad State got the first goal to get an early start. They need to win tonight because they always falter at Lawson.
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

End of the 1st
              Michigan State 1
              Western Michigan 0

Comment

Thanks!!!
                CC

Comment

Originally posted by GOSTATE18 View Post
                  Thanks!!!
                  x2

Thanks bronconick
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Go Horsies?

Comment

Just got back late for the 2nd.

Grazzi? for MSU got a 5 minute and a game early in the 2nd. 1st period shots 9-2 in favor of MSU.

Comment

State kills the penalty, Western's offense sounds anemic. Under 13 to play

Comment

Watson to the box for Western on an offensive zone penalty (read: stupid penalty)

Shots now 11-10 in State's favor. about 8 minutes to go, I think. Robin ain't good about giving the time.

Comment

Penalty killed. Teams a combined 0-7 thus far. 5:25 to play.

Comment

State on another powerplay.

Comment

Working...
                              X