• Show
Clear All

• NMU vs. Miami, 10/30/09

30 minutes or so until puck drop.

Link to audio (free)
    Link to video (not free)
    sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
    streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
    TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Re: NMU vs. Miami, 10/30/09

quality. interview with Rick Vaive after the first period. Thanks for getting some good people on the radio for us to hear, Miami doesn't help much there.

Go Leafs Go... and Redskins.

Comment

Checking in. Just got home from work and haven't been anywhere on USCHO except to make my PtC picks.

LETS. GO. CATS!
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Alright, let's get this started. NMU could really use a win tonight.

Comment

LETS GO CATS!!!!
          Last edited by Kujo/NMU Hockey; 10-30-2009, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Butcher gets the 'Cats first shot on net. Sounds like the 'Cats have some fight in them tonight.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Wasn't it the old NMU radio guy who was fired after the last time we were up there when he kept getting all our names wrong, including "Mussolini". Or was that Western possibly.

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
                Wasn't it the old NMU radio guy who was fired after the last time we were up there when he kept getting all our names wrong, including "Mussolini". Or was that Western possibly.
                We had a radio guy who was just god-awful a few years back. Sounded like listening to an old WWII broadcast. Just dreadful. That may be who you are thinking of. I can't remember the name, someone might be able to help though.

Comment

Ashley Scharge.
                  sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
                  streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
                  TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
                    It was our radio guy from 2007. Getting your team's player's names wrong wasn't the only reason he was fired.

He also got cut after two weeks calling ECHL Wheeling Nailer games, only given one night in Peoria, and is now back being the NY Rangers "Radio Expert" on XM/Sirius.

His "Linked-In" account doesn't show his quite checkered past... I wonder why.
                    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ashley-scharge/6/bb9/28b

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

ha yup that was it, 2 years ago i believe last time we were in the UP. it was pretty bad to listen to, i just remember the mussolini line the most.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeybando View Post
                        Ashley Scharge.
                        *****http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs267.snc1/9426_593002451577_40603078_34734618_4533712_n.jpg******

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by hockeybando View Post
                          Ashley Scharge.
                          Thank you. I couldn't recall his name. Those were awful times trying to listen to him call road games

Comment

'Cats seem like they've gelled a bit and are getting more comfortable with who is on the ice where. Passes and shots are sounding (via the radio broadcast) like they're better.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by NMUWildcatfan View Post
                              Thank you. I couldn't recall his name.
                              You were better off having forgotten
                              Michigan Hockey Net
                              Follow MHNet on Twitter

NMUKat82 to my dog Cinnamon: Will you stop eyeballing my crotch like you're expecting something tasty to come out???

NMU Hockey: No Focke. No Scharge. The curse has been lifted and the turnaround begins!

"'Tech' means nerd, and nerds suck at sports." - Stephen Colbert

Comment

Working...
                              X