Ferris State Hockey Student Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferris State Hockey Student Section

I found these online from the official Ferris State Hockey Student Section Facebook group of over 1300+ members. Thought you guys might like to see it. Granite, it does not rival Yost, or Wisconsin, or NoDaks student section, but its hockey..why not post?

Last edited by CCHAfan; 10-29-2009, 12:12 PM.

Re: Ferris State Hockey Student Section

Originally posted by CCHAfan View Post
    I found these online from the official Ferris State Hockey Student Section Facebook group of over 1300+ members. Thought you guys might like to see it. Granite, it does not rival Yost, or Wisconsin, or NoDaks student section, but its hockey..why not post?
    Granite? That was priceless.

Oh, and thanks for taking the next step towards suspension. You won't be missed.

Comment

I like granite.
      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Superfans?
        Ain't nothing but a husky dawg.

Comment

Granite Ferris hasn't rocked the Poles lately because they've had trouble beating chalk favorites, but this year they start with a clean slate.

Comment

Originally posted by GoDawgsGo View Post
            Superfans?
            I don't know what to think anymore.
            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by johnnypohlfan View Post
              Granite? That was priceless.

Oh, and thanks for taking the next step towards suspension. You won't be missed.
              Sorry for the spelling. Why would that be a step towards suspension?

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                What do you mean? Against "GoDawgsGo" or myself?

Comment

Granite could crush Yost. Limestone and Basalt are another story.
                  see you in the pound

Comment

Originally posted by ferrisfan1 View Post
                    Granite could crush Yost. Limestone and Basalt are another story.
                    Let it go. You guys act like you've never had a typo before, or ever misspelled a word in your life. Give the guy a rest for trying to bring awareness of the Ferris State body. Why do chat rooms always have to be so hostile and argumentative?

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                      Limestone.
                      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by FerrisStateHockeyFan View Post
                        Let it go. You guys act like you've never had a typo before, or ever misspelled a word in your life. Give the guy a rest for trying to bring awareness of the Ferris State body. Why do chat rooms always have to be so hostile and argumentative?
                        There is a very low tolerance for noobery around here (and if it wasn't a word before, it is now). There is also a season thread for Ferris as well. Everything that pops into our minds doesn't belong on a new thread. Trust me. You don't want to know what rolls through my head on a daily basis. Half the time I don't. There's a happy medium between being apathetic and saying nothing, and acting like a 12-year old with ADD on a sugar high.

This thread, and the pics that go with it, would have been welcomed, and would have fit perfectly, in the Ferris season thread that, quite frankly, we need to get back to.

Welcome to the board, but tread carefully and use a little discretion. Otherwise you're not going to like your stay here.
                        Last edited by Hammer; 10-29-2009, 02:13 PM.
                        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by CCHAfan View Post
                          Sorry for the spelling. Why would that be a step towards suspension?
                          Its not, but posting giant sized pictures, and lots of them, is something that the almighty Board might not like too much. Its been known to cause suspensions. You'd be better off linking to images that are hosted on imageshack or someother image hosting site.

Don't get too worked up over things people like me say to you. Its just that you've had a pretty poor start to your posting career here, breaking lots of accepted "etiquette" rules along the way, and that's what happens as a result. Basically, if you can put up with it, learn from it, and become a valuable contributor, you'll be even more respected for it. You've already proven your love of hockey and devotion to your team, so you have that going for you.

Welcum abored.

Comment

1. Ferris State has that many fans?
                            2. That's your arena?
                            3. I do enjoy CCHA's Maroon and Gold Bulldogs. Probably my favorite CCHA team.
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Of quartz, the place is rocking

If this wasn't a new thread I wouldn't have checked out the photos - I mean who here besides Ferris State fans checks out the FSU season thread.

The Ferris State rink looks and feels like a high school rink, and not even a great one at that. But it can be a small and clausterphobic environment for opponents, especially if the stands are packed like that. The fans are right on top of the rink.

Why are the Bulldogs getting such support this year? I didn't think they had been drawing very well - other than the Michigan and Michigan State games - recently.

I see Kunitz, the hack, assisted on all three Crosby goals the other day. Kunitz, Collins, York, Lewandowski, that was a pretty good.

I like to see the Bulldogs do well, but not this weekend when you visit the land of the exploding polar bear.

Comment

Working...
                              X