Brockport hockey live stream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brockport hockey live stream

I am the play-by-play man for the Brockport Golden Eagles, I will post our games that we are broadcasting a few days ahead of time for each as well as update the status of the team. The live stream can be found at http://891thepoint.com Keep checking back throughout the season for updates.

Our first 2 games will be this weekend against Potsdam and Plattsburgh.

Friday vs. Plattsbrugh 6:30 pre-game (special season preview), puck drop at 7
    Saturday vs. Potsdam 6:45 pre-game, puck drop at 7

Re: Brockport hockey live stream

Well after an extremely rough opening weekend, Brockport will return home for games against Morrisville and Hobart.

In the opening game the Golden Eagles looked every bit like it was their first game of the season and came out playing about as poorly as I've seen. Todd Sheridan was left with essentially no help as his defense played aimlessly and contributed to the 6 goals scored on him. Talking with him after the game he said he could have had 1 or 2 of them but his defense didn't do much to help him.

The second game was a nice long jaunt down the road to play the best team in the country. Ronald B. Stafford Arena is by far the nicest rink I have seen at any level besides professional hockey. Absolutely gorgeous facility and great to broadcast from. Anyways, if Brockport had played the way they did the night before I am convinced they would have lost by double digits. But, with the help of TRUE freshman Colby Spooner taking the place of Nick Sampson Brockport held the Cards to 1 goal through 2 periods and managed to get one of their own on the freshman goalie, Williams. Unfortunately, it would all unravel in the 3rd as Plattsburgh sprung for 3 goals and made it look somewhat easy.

But, I was thoroughly impressed with how Brockport played for 2/3 of that game and gave me hope for this weekend at the very least.

Tonight, they face the Morrisville Mustangs who I'm sure we all know by now took down Elmira in the first game of the two they would play and subsequently lost the second but they proved that they are going to show up and play with teams this year. Brockport will have to jump on them early and often if they don't want to experience a letdown in their home opener. Tonight's broadcast will start at 6:45, tune in!

Comment

Working...
    X