Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College '09-'10 season -- info thus far...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston College '09-'10 season -- info thus far...

Disconcerting that freshman forward Kenny Ryan decided to leave the team for Canadian juniors. From what I read from various sources he's very physical, good on his skates, and is a pure shooter - the last attribute BC really needs right now because it seems to me they have a bunch of playmakers on offense, or at they did in '08-'09. He was York's #2 prospect for this year and the future, after Kreider.

Hoping their new defensive core of freshmen can adapt to Hockey East QUICKLY to complement our only proven asset back there in Carl Sneep. Also hoping Jimmy Hayes can step it up a bit and start putting up some offensive numbers. Love his aggressive style in the boards, but want to see some more action by him around the net as well.

Former Eagle update - Benn Ferriero is already playing regularly for the San Jose Sharks and has 2 goals & 1 assist. 1 goal was a beauty against Washington 10/15. The commentator was impressed as well.

Notre Dame looked REALLY good in their 3-0 win over BU 10/20 - which I attended. I can't say I was overly optimistic about our chances out there after last Sunday's 4-1 loss to Vermont --- BUT the 3-2 result in BC's favor NOW does make me very optimistic for facing the the rest of our HE foes as we move forward. Was very glad to read that BC was able to utilize powerful defenseman slapshots by forwards redirecting them into the net. This is a signature NHL type of play, and it shows BC is gelling offensively by being able to utilize it twice for 2 scores.
    BC '97
    Home/Road (yes, even outside Boston ) supporter

Re: Boston College '09-'10 season -- info thus far...

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.php?t=85374

Comment

Working...
    X