BU at Lowell, Lowell at BU 10/30-31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BU at Lowell, Lowell at BU 10/30-31

Welp, the schedule makers put this one right out there early. 4 critical points are on the line and I'm sure there isn't a player on the Lowell team who won't be up for this one.

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tnibxyJAu8w&hl=en&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tnibxyJAu8w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
    BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
    Skating Friar Jersey
    AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
    UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
    Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Re: BU at Lowell, Lowell at BU 10/30-31

Well... Nick Bonino won't be up for it for BU. Out 3-4 weeks with a shoulder injury.

Comment

lowell wins both games on dubious replay goals i'm calling it now

(no i'm just kidding, of course the league will assign bunyan and benedetto, who will allow BU to win)
      Last edited by UMLGoon; 10-25-2009, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
        Welp, the schedule makers put this one right out there early. 4 critical points are on the line and I'm sure there isn't a player on the Lowell team who won't be up for this one.

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tnibxyJAu8w&hl=en&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tnibxyJAu8w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
        I will never ever understand that call. So clearly a goal.
        Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
          pssssst.... hockey east is fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
            duh!

play was dead as soon as the net lifted.

*geez*

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              duh!

play was dead as soon as the net lifted.

*geez*

Play was dead as soon as the ref mentally confirmed to himself that he wanted to blow the whistle, not when he actually blew it. JEEZ!

(No, but seriously, that's the rule.)
              Last edited by BUtiful; 10-25-2009, 03:36 PM.
              GO BU! がんばろうTERRIERS

Comment

Originally posted by BUtiful View Post
                Play was dead as soon as the ref mentally confirmed to himself that he wanted to blow the whistle, not when he actually blew it. JEEZ!

(No, but seriously, that's the rule.)
                i hope this will be the last post on the matter, but scuttlebutt i heard from a couple of people over the summer is benedetto told the replay officials that he thought he blew the whistle before he did, and they had no way to confirm it in the booth since they had no sound.

in short screw benedetto screw bunyan screw bertagna screw bu

e:
                Originally posted by BUtiful
                I wasn't hiding behind the rule; I was pointing out how absurd it is.
                i know, and i'm saying that the reasoning behind the actual decision was even worse than that
                Last edited by UMLGoon; 10-25-2009, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UMLGoon View Post
                  i hope this will be the last post on the matter, but scuttlebutt i heard from a couple of people over the summer is benedetto told the replay officials that he thought he blew the whistle before he did, and they had no way to confirm it in the booth since they had no sound.

in short screw benedetto screw bunyan screw bertagna screw bu
                  I wasn't hiding behind the rule; I was pointing out how absurd it is.
                  GO BU! がんばろうTERRIERS

Comment

Originally posted by UMLGoon View Post
                    in short screw benedetto screw bunyan screw bertagna screw bu and screw my own team for failing to score in the 30+ minutes left in the game after that ridiculous play, not to mention on quite a few powerplays.
                    FYP.

This weekend scares me. There. I said it.

Comment

hilarious keep up the great work

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        FYP.

will we have enough skaters with bonino, gaudet, and ruikka all unable to dress, popko on the fence with the flu, and gryba out from his penalty? (hoping they kept him away from everyone else on the team) i assume rosen takes grybas spot, so who takes boninos if popko can't? maybe we can create a forward named brendan kip?
                        time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          FYP.

what doesn't?

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                            will we have enough skaters with bonino, gaudet, and ruikka all unable to dress, popko on the fence with the flu, and gryba out from his penalty? (hoping they kept him away from everyone else on the team) i assume rosen takes grybas spot, so who takes boninos if popko can't? maybe we can create a forward named brendan kip?
                            Why would Gryba be out? He got a game misconduct, not a game DQ.

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                              zcohen-connolly-pereira
                              megan-trivino-chiasson
                              gilroy-vic saponari-glass
                              vin saponari-santana-courtnall

shattenkirk-ccohen
                              rosen-warso
                              nicastro-esco

(if luke is a 'go', he centers the 3rd and vic takes vin's spot on the 4 -- geez, like this was tough )

Comment

Working...
                              X