Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! St. Cloud at Michigan Tech, Oct. 30-31

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Fellow, Techies, Brent, Diva, let's all jump on the Providence bandwagon while we can, since our teams are stinking it up so much! Go Friars!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh when the saaaiiinnntttsss, go marching iiiiiiinnnn...
    Always a Wildcat...
    Originally posted by Kepler
    If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Why is this weekend going to be fun? Because its Halloween, and I get to get drunk while dressed up like a fool. Not so much because of hockey

Huskies sweep
      @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
      I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

Originally posted by Boosh View Post
        Why is this weekend going to be fun? Because its Halloween, and I get to get drunk while dressed up like a fool. Not so much because of hockey

Huskies sweep
        Going as an Alter Boy for the 22nd consecutive year?
        Originally posted by SCSU Euro
        What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
          Going as an Altar Boy for the 22nd consecutive year?
          FTFY.
          Always a Wildcat...
          If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
            Oh when the saaaiiinnntttsss, go marching iiiiiiinnnn...
            Sieve! Sieve! Sieve! Sieve! Sieve!
            sievesievesievesievesievesievesieve!!!!!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
            -Blackadder
            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
            -Casablanca
            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

I think the question must be asked: Boosh, who is the priest to your alter boy?
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

St, Clooud sweeps.
                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

I think the question must be asked: Boosh, who is the priest to your alter boy?
                  Mitch Lake.
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    Mitch Lake.
                    Thread over. Dirty wins.
                    Always a Wildcat...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      Mitch Lake.
                      No, Mitch Lake likes little girls, not boys. Silly Dirty! ctf is more his style.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                        St. Cloud sweeps.
                        Agree!
                        "I'm not bias, but that should have been a penalty on the Badgers"- Frank Mazacco

Originally posted by Skeeterman
                        The boner has a mind of its own.

Comment

ctf is more his style.
                          She is too old for Mitch Lake.

Comment

I see that most Tech fans don't care about hockey, so they just tack up the page tallies on the threads they start

I put the over/under at 21 pages on this thread before Friday night.
                            "I'm not bias, but that should have been a penalty on the Badgers"- Frank Mazacco

Originally posted by Skeeterman
                            The boner has a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewj063 View Post
                              I see that most Tech fans don't care about hockey, so they just tack up the page tallies on the threads they start

Is this your first Tech thread??
                              Always a Wildcat...

Comment

Originally posted by andrewj063 View Post

Oh we care about hockey, we're just too intelligent to discuss it with you. Our hockey knowledge would blow your mind.
                                Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                                What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Working...
                                X