Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! St. Cloud at Michigan Tech, Oct. 30-31

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    except for Sim City 2000, I rocked at Sim City 2000.
    I did too. But, I cheated.

priscilla
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

priscilla
      I was just thinking about this today randomly...
      who didn't cheat at that game?
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
        I was just thinking about this today randomly...
        who didn't cheat at that game?
        I built a few cities with no cheats. They definitely were not as cool as the ones with the cheats
        @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
        I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

My favorite game was Dino Park Tycoon.

1. Build fence around small area
          2. Put Dinosaur in fenced off area
          3. Build sidewalk up fence
          4. People use sidewalk to view Dinosaur
          5. Build fence around people
          6. Eliminate fence separating dinosaur from people
          7. Laugh
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Boosh View Post
            SimCity 3000 was far better
            Yeah, but I only had 2000, and I also had Sim Farm at one point too, which was completely inaccurate with regards to real farming
            Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

priscilla
            I don't think I cheated, but I really don't remember.

One of my friends from high school tried to get me to play Age of Empires with him, I tried it and I was terrible, as usual. I got sick of it and found cheat codes, he didn't figure it out for a little bit, until I destroyed his city with nuclear weapons.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

One of my friends from high school tried to get me to play Age of Empires with him, I tried it and I was terrible, as usual. I got sick of it and found cheat codes, he didn't figure it out for a little bit, until I destroyed his city with nuclear weapons.
              I was always a fan of the Chevy Camaro with missiles.
              Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
              I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
              Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

3000 was terrible. 2000 rocked, and the original was pretty darn good, considering the time it came out in relation to those games (or lack of them).

I always destroyed all the churches. Just because.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I'm so glad I started posting in these threads.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                  -Blackadder
                  "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                  -Casablanca
                  "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Any SCSU fans coming up/across for the games?

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                      Any SCSU fans coming up/across for the games?
                      I think is about the fourth time this has been asked, with no response from the St, Cloouders.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I think is about the fourth time this has been asked, with no response from the St, Cloouders.
                        Yeah, I mean they would have to travel out of a city with Polaris jackets, yokels, and toothless people to go to a city with Polaris jackets, yokels, and toothless people. And it would mean travelling through Wisconsin. Hell, even I don't think it's worth it.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Yeah, I mean they would have to travel out of a city with Polaris jackets, yokels, and toothless people to go to a city with Polaris jackets, yokels, and toothless people. And it would mean travelling through Wisconsin. Hell, even I don't think it's worth it.
                          Speaking of Wisconsin....I'm watching Bizarre World with Andrew Zimmern...he went to Wisconsin.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I'm sure Mr. Raboin will, but he will flick you all off when SCSU wins.
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

I hate sci-fi stuff, enough that I haven't seen Star Wars.
                              I'm not a huge sci fi fan either, but for Parise's sake... go rent Star Wars.

Comment

Speaking of Wisconsin....I'm watching Bizarre World with Andrew Zimmern...he went to Wisconsin.
                                Paint thinner and deer, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X