Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! St. Cloud at Michigan Tech, Oct. 30-31

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
    This talk of hockey is uncalled for...it's not Friday.
    FYP. Until then, all that's allowed are predictions and trash talk.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Any St, Clooud fans making the trip to Houghton? I won't be there this weekend, since I have way too much to do over the weekend, but I (and pretty much any other Tech fan) can give you guys some suggestions on having a good time in Houghton!
    I'd recommend going to the JMSIA around 3pm on Saturday and watching a Tech hockey team that can actually win something.
    Last edited by crazypotatoes; 10-26-2009, 01:24 PM.
    Boosh Factor: 11

Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

Comment

Originally posted by crazypotatoes View Post
      FYP. Until then, all that's allowed are predictions and trash talk.
      My bad.
      Originally posted by SCSU Euro
      What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
        This talk of hockey is uncalled for. it's not Thursday.
        I know. I came in here to make fun of shortbus and DL and then I get to the last page and there's all that talk about hockey.

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
        Can I get a count of how many of you have actually seen or talked to me in person?
        I don't know what the number was at. Add me to the list of those who were unimpressed.

So I was actually thinking of going up to the games this weekend. Probably only a 5% chance now.
        Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
        wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
        7 B1G
        7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
        6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
        5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
        5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
        2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
        2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
          I know. I came in here to make fun of shortbus and DL and then I get to the last page and there's all that talk about hockey.
          I blame the St. Clooud fans, they obviously don't know how these threads work.

At least starttheShortbus knows what is going on, he posts stupid comments and pictures of himself with his underage sister and we make fun of his life of incest and toolness.

Comment

During 1st intermission on Friday night, I propose a one-time professional wresting match between ctf and shortbus's little sister. It will be an all 17 year old bout. We will call it "DL's Dream".
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

During 1st intermission on Friday night, I propose a one-time professional wresting match between ctf and shortbus's little sister. It will be an all 17 year old bout. We will call it "DL's Dream".
              It would only be his dream if Rick Flair was there officiating while wearing his sequenced bathrobe, keeping that blow job look on his face.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                It would only be his dream if Rick Flair was there officiating while wearing his sequenced bathrobe, keeping that blow job look on his face.
                It can be arranged.

Also, we'll need to hire a reputable security company to ensure that Mitch Lake stays at the scorers table during this event.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                  Like I said, I think Johnson may get a shot there eventually but not yet.
                  So just stick with Barta until this happens someday? Here's hoping he picks up his play as much as Gaudet has then.

Comment

Any St, Clooud fans making the trip to Houghton? I won't be there this weekend, since I have way too much to do over the weekend, but I (and pretty much any other Tech fan) can give you guys some suggestions on having a good time in Houghton!
                    What is there to do in Houghton?

And yes, why are we talking about hockey? The games are 4 days away.

Comment

And yes, why are we talking about hockey? The games are 4 days away.
                      You probably just want to discuss which popped-collar designer polo you wore today.

Comment

What is there to do in Houghton?
                        drink alcohol, gawk at hot chicks, hit on ugly chicks, and have sex with your hand.....oh, wait, that's what boosh does in Houghton, my bad

RIP - Kirby

Comment

drink alcohol, gawk at hot chicks, hit on ugly chicks, and have sex with your hand.....oh, wait, that's what boosh does anywhere, my bad
                          FYP.
                          Boosh Factor: 11

Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

Comment

drink alcohol, gawk at hot chicks, hit on ugly chicks, and have sex with your hand.....oh, wait, that's what boosh does in Houghton, my bad
                            What did I do to deserve this abuse?
                            @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
                            I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

Originally posted by Boosh View Post
                              Be from Wisconsin.
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Boosh View Post
                                Actually you just have the shortest easiest to remember name, so I went with it.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X