Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! St. Cloud at Michigan Tech, Oct. 30-31

Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
    DL, are you saying I DO have things you're interested in? Eeh.
    You have something hairy and triangular. I would say that I don't have that. The question is answered.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      Have you read the score update threads for SCSU? Every time SCSU scores, he posts the picture of a man in a sequenced bathrobe making an odd "O" shape with his mouth, looking far too excited.

I'm not saying....I'm just saying.
      Has NO ONE heard of Ric Flair? Yes...he's a wrestler. Ha ha...trailer park joke...yadda yadda.

You know the "Woooooo!!" thing that Chuck (and then the fans) do after we score? I started doing that (because Flair does it at Carolina Hurricanes games) because I thought it'd be funny. It caught on, and now the whole place does it. After that, I started posting that picture like other people post that obnoxious goal light when their teams score.
      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

*****http://i134.***********.com/albums/q109/StatMan79/dejesus.jpg******
        R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
          Has NO ONE heard of Ric Flair? Yes...he's a wrestler. Ha ha...trailer park joke...yadda yadda.

You know the "Woooooo!!" thing that Chuck (and then the fans) do after we score? I started doing that (because Flair does it at Carolina Hurricanes games) because I thought it'd be funny. It caught on, and now the whole place does it. After that, I started posting that picture like other people post that obnoxious goal light when their teams score.
          You love his manboobs:

*****http://www.armpitwrestling.com/image-files/Ric-Flair.jpg******
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            You love his manboobs:

*****http://www.armpitwrestling.com/image-files/Ric-Flair.jpg******
            Oh come on. Late 90s Flair is just plain sad.

Comment

Oh come on. Late 90s Flair is just plain sad.
              Professional wrestling is just plain sad.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                Professional wrestling is just plain sad.
                If you hunt or like NASCAR, your argument is moot.

Comment

So is Tech going to try out the freshman goalie in net for this game? He seemed to do decent against LSSU.

Comment

Originally posted by The Paragon of Virtue View Post
                    So is Tech going to try out the freshman goalie in net for this game? He seemed to do decent against LSSU.
                    And will Dunn and Lee split this weekend?

Comment

I won't argue about NASCAR, I don't watch it.
                      I don't go hunting, I go killing....only deer and it is because there are way too many of those stupid animals around and they deserve to die. I'm not exactly in it for the sport.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

And will Dunn and Lee split this weekend?
                        I think they should. No point in giving one of them both games yet.

Comment

How about I don't like seeing 60-year-old men's manboobs? I don't hunt, or like NASCAR. Honestly, if you see a nipple, your pants tighten up. I guarantee itt. It's really sad.

Comment

Originally posted by The Paragon of Virtue View Post
                            After the 8-5 collapse in Colorado Springs last night, Russell indicated that he couldn't blame the loss on Robinson because we spent so much time trying to kill unnecessary penalties and really did not support him effectively. However, he did feel Josh should have had three of the seven goals he allowed.

So, I would not be surprised to see Genoe on Friday night. We'll probably know more on Wednesday morning when the MTU sports radio program interviews Russell.

Comment

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
                              Can I get a count of how many of you have actually seen or talked to me in person?
                              Two more, and we still shake our heads at you. I heard that we even made a blog entry of yours... you might remember.

Comment

However, he did feel Josh should have had three of the seven goals he allowed.
                                This is such a sad statement.

Comment

Working...
                                X